Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Unfortunately, I Think Wilder is Going To Beat Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Unfortunately, I Think Wilder is Going To Beat Fury

Eddie Hearn, the promoter for IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua, would like to see Tyson Fury win his upcoming rematch with Deontay Wilder - but he believes the champion will likely come out on top. Fury will challenge Wilder for the WBC world title on February 22 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol I bet another thing Hearn is thinking is that Fury is the lighter puncher of the two. So a fight between AJ and Fury would be easier for AJ in terms of the power he’d be facing. And AJ is an excellent boxer, so he does have a chance at beating Fury in 12 rounds in a close fight.

Comment

yeah wouldnt that be unfortunate huh eddie? then youd have to make a fight with him...which is what we all know you and AJ dont want.....

poosy

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Lol I bet another thing Hearn is thinking is that Fury is the lighter puncher of the two. So a fight between AJ and Fury would be easier for AJ in terms of the power he’d be facing. And AJ is an excellent boxer, so he does have a chance at beating Fury in 12 rounds in a close fight.
        been saying that for awhile now....everything AJ says basically says that for him...."ill help fury train and spar him"...."wilder doesnt really hit that hard"..."i pick fury"...blah blah

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          No other way to look at it. What's so unfortunate for Hearn who wins? Other wise, wouldn't a more dangerous opponent be better for a promotion?

Comment

Even when fury does win its pointless talking Joshua vs the winner …… Fish eyes has already said there's a three fight deal in place

Loser can trigger a immediate rematch which will happen for sure after fury boxes his ears off

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
              Even when fury does win its pointless talking Joshua vs the winner …… Fish eyes has already said there's a three fight deal in place

Loser can trigger a immediate rematch which will happen for sure after fury boxes his ears off
              Even without triggering the rematch clause aj has two mandatory obligation and coming back so late in the year that a unification fight was pretty much off table to begin with.... This is just Hearn doing what he do best and blowing hot air

Comment

Hearn needs help!

Comment

Wilder isn't beating Fury. He was being outboxed by Ortiz before lucky punch. It wasn't lucky punch actually its that Ortiz was showing off thinking hes big man backing wilder up.

Comment

You have to take the fleas with the dog!

Comment

Working...
                    X