Collapse
No announcement yet.

7 year old girl falls off 3rd floor AC!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] 7 year old girl falls off 3rd floor AC!

Crazy **** in coney island. Not sure how she got on top of the AC but here's the video.....someone please embed, I'm on my Phone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JLI1...e_gdata_player

good find

Comment

Comment

I heard this in the morning on the radio...the mother said she squeezed in thru the AC bracket and she believes the store sold her a defective AC...
        I believe this is another case of Bad Parenting...thank God for that bus driver walking by at the right time...

Comment

that man had the focus of a pro third baseman.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            I heard this in the morning on the radio...the mother said she squeezed in thru the AC bracket and she believes the store sold her a defective AC...
            I believe this is another case of Bad Parenting...thank God for that bus driver walking by at the right time...
            I can't even imagine someone squeezing thru that and then climbing onto the AC.

Anyway yea it might be a case of bad parenting but if that really did happen that way, you cant expect things like that. When my brother was that age he almost fell out of the window too. My mom caught him as he held onto the ledge. Freak situations happen sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
              that man had the focus of a pro third baseman.
              Hell yea. Imagine catching a 50 pound girl from 3 stories up. That's Alot of weight coming down fast and he caught her Perfectly

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                I can't even imagine someone squeezing thru that and then climbing onto the AC.

Anyway yea it might be a case of bad parenting but if that really did happen that way, you cant expect things like that. When my brother was that age he almost fell out of the window too. My mom caught him as he held onto the ledge. Freak situations happen sometimes
                I agree with you freak accidents do happen but the mother was talking about the defective AC not once she mentioned the guy who caught her daughter...
                ...glad to hear nothing happen to your brother...

Comment

Dude's a hero.

Comment

Her mother Shaleema McCree said Keyla was fine.

"Not a scratch on her. The man caught her, thank God. It's a miracle."
                    Thanks is misplaced.

Comment

Working...
                    X