No announcement yet.

Future of HW Division: Tall powerful white eastern european men

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future of HW Division: Tall powerful white eastern european men

Sorry bhop, sorry America, but the future of the HW division is not gonna change for a very very very long time. The K brothers will dominate until they retire on their own, then another generic eastern european from an ex-soviet country will take over.

There are 1000's of baby klichkos right now being trained and prepped right now as I type this from all over eastern europe. 15 year olds that are already 6'2 6'4 6'5 and strong as a bull. Meanwhile America can only churn out failed basketball player turds like deontay wilder and fat boys like chambers. The next generation American HW's don't even have a chance as they aren't even training right now or don't care about boxing early.

I guess this is karma for "the great white hope" jokes everyone had in the 70's

dime a dozen russian HW now entering the ranks already

Comment

C level eastern euro boxer that no American can beat. Only 6'1 tiny baby

Comment

Wladmir " massa " klitchko

Comment

If you said "tall powerful african-american men".

There'd already be a bunch of white & hispanic closet ****s here posting "It's true! God I can't deny it! Look at those pecs! They're natural-born athletes!" sniffing some dirty gym sock.

****sexual jungle fever is a serious problem in boxing today
          Last edited by Toe Injury; 07-06-2011, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Toe Injury View Post
            If you said "tall powerful african-american men".

There'd already be a bunch of white & hispanic closet ****s here posting "It's true! God I can't deny it! Look at those pecs! They're natural-born athletes!" sniffing some dirty gym sock.

****sexual jungle fever is a serious problem in boxing today
            I agree.

Also wlad is way more athletically gifted than any current black boxer. Funny how I thought bhop said whites had inferior fighting genetics!

Comment

Lennox was the last great black heavyweight. White men has ruled the division since then. Big part of it is fighters from the former communist countries being able to compete professionally. If there was no soviet union maybe the heavyweight golden age would have looked different.

Comment

If we have two or three Klitschkos that are fighting each other, then I don't care about the white European part.

Comment

The HW division is the most chastised, under talented, and boring division in boxing today... Not the case when we had fighters like Tyson, Holyfield, Lewis, M. Spinks, Ali... Says alot about white Eastern European fighters, they can't exite anyone enough to care. Once the heavyweight division finds a fighter the likes of any of the fighters mentioned, they would completely dominate whatever we got right now and the HW division will be worth watching again..

Comment

War Mother Russia!

Comment

Working...
                    X