No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Vows To Make Things Right in Vera Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Vows To Make Things Right in Vera Rematch

After having spent the holidays in his hometown of Culiacán, former WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chávez Jr. (47-1-1, 32KOs) is moving to California where he will continue training in Santa Monica, under the supervision of his team headed by coach Vladimir Baldenebro.

A deal is practically wrapped up fro Chavez to face Bryan Vera (23-7) in a rematch of last September's fight, which took place at a catch-weight of 173-pounds after Chavez was unable to make the super middleweight limit.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No way in hell does Chavez drop the decision in Texes. Vera will need a KO just to get a draw...

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
      No way in hell does Chavez drop the decision in Texes. Vera will need a KO just to get a draw...
      lmaooooooo

Comment

part of me wants to see chavez move forward so we can see him against more big names but after that bs last fight you cant help but want vera to put the beats on him again lol

Comment

lmao he said "I am focused for the time being"

What weight will this one be at? WAR CHAVEZ JR

Comment

Chavez will win easily cause Vera isn't that good and jr will be 20 pounds bigger. Sad that Vera got shafted last time but don't see him winning this one

Comment

War Chavez ! If this big goofy mofo can manage to drop back down to 160 there's nothing that will stop him from fighting golovkin and on the other hand if he stays at 168 you will see him fight ward there's no fear when it comes to Aztec blood line ....... not saying he wins though LOL

Comment

chavez could have KO'd vera but for some stupid reason decided to box him. i guess he wanted to prove he could beat him without his size.

Comment

Originally posted by Pez View Post
                  chavez could have KO'd vera but for some stupid reason decided to box him. i guess he wanted to prove he could beat him without his size.
                  Lol he used some Sergio tactics in that fight you could tell he wanted to try something new

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                    lmao he said "I am focused for the time being"
                    lolololololol

Comment

Working...
                    X