Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali is the best? hits harder than foreman and lennox?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitali is the best? hits harder than foreman and lennox?

yet lennox did this to you in your prime?

briggs was 220ish then hes a 260+monster now..id say he can take more punishment now

Comment

Yes. It's almost as if he's being paid to make the Klitschko's look good, like the fight was a fix as well. I don't believe that but that was a strange comment by Briggs.

Comment

Originally posted by prophet larryx View Post
        briggs was 220ish then hes a 260+monster now..id say he can take more punishment now

He is not a 260+ monster, he is a 260+ shot fighter who has been done.

He was prime and at best a decent HW contender then.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

He is not a 260+ monster, he is a 260+ shot fighter who has been done.

He was prime and at best a decent HW contender then.
          you're a hater..thought we already covered this

Comment

Originally posted by Yaman View Post
            Yes. It's almost as if he's being paid to make the Klitschko's look good, like the fight was a fix as well. I don't believe that but that was a strange comment by Briggs.

Well for one he is the one who took the punishment, not you, so who are you to judge. You can get hit and knocked down or get punished with hard shots all night and still come out thinking the one that didn't knock you down were the harder shots.

OR he could've just forgotten. How do you keep a memory of what hurt more.

Comment

Wasn't Foreman 50 at the time?

Wait, did someone just say the fight was fixed? ROFL.

Comment

Originally posted by prophet larryx View Post
                you're a hater..thought we already covered this
                Is my post wrong?

Again why don't you ever refute any of my post? Is it cuz you can't?

Comment

Lol, at the moron thinking this fight was fixed when Briggs took so much punishment that he could possibly be damaged the rest of his life with memory loss and other side effects from the beating he took.

Comment

alot of vitali punches are arm punches. wlad would have stop briggs if he landed half as many clean shots. vitali punches like a big calzaghe minus the slaps but he is mostly arm punches so he can stay at optimum range. lennox droped multiple times and knocked out briggs at his best. and the george foreman that briggs fought was what 20 years past his prime lol. im not taking away todays fight im jsut questioning his post fight comments

Comment

Working...
                    X