Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury challenges Seth Mitchell to a fight in the USA

Tyson Fury wants to fight Seth Mitchell in the USA

http://www.***************.net/2012/...e-to-seth.html

Undefeated heavyweight contender Tyson Fury 19-0 (14KOs) is currently awaiting his next opponent for a ring return date of December 1st in Belfast, Ireland.

An eager Fury recently told World Boxing News that his previous 19 professional contests were all showcase fights and the time is right for him to now step up and some of fight the bigger names in the division.

The ex-Irish champion realizes that he is not going to lure in names such as David Haye, David Price, Alexander Povetkin and the top dog Wladimir Klitschko, all of whom he expressed a great interest in fighting immediately and may need to fight some of the title pretenders first.

Apparently, there is a proposed date in March that may see the outspoken fighter make his debut in the United States against names in the ilk of Tomasz Adamek, although Fury has now shown the most interest in a battle with unbeaten American heavyweight star Seth “Mayhem” Mitchell 25-0 (19KOs).

“If I was coming to the U.S. to fight, I’d like to fight Seth Mitchell," Fury told World Boxing News.

"He’s got a good ranking by the WBC and I think it would be a sell-able fight for T.V.

"People would be interest in seeing two undefeated heavyweights go in there and getting it on like the old days.

“I think that would be a good fight and I think he is tailor made for me - so there we have it.

"There is the challenge, let's make it happen.”

i think hbo would be happy to televise on an undercard. sadly, i think it's just talk again.

Comment

Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
      i think it's just talk again.
      This. This fight won't happen.

Comment

I got Fury in an easy fight.

Comment

"The ex-Irish champion realizes that he is not going to lure in names such as ...David Price..."

What?!?!

David Price is ready, willing, and able to fight Fury. In England no less!

But this coward doesn't want to have a loss on his record so he's ducking Price.

Comment

This is absolute trash. Fury has no wish/intention of fighting Mitchell; nor Haye, Price, Povetkin or Adamek.

Comment

Fury would demolish Mitchell

He may have swerved price buttons don't get it twisted, Mitchell ain't Price
              Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 10-11-2012, 02:29 PM.

Comment

a couple more fights and my boy will be ready to start taking on the big dogs

Comment

Mitchell is way over hyped, he's not that good. Fury may KO him, and Fury isn't that good himself. At least Fury has beaten Chisora though.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    Mitchell is way over hyped, he's not that good. Fury may KO him, and Fury isn't that good himself. At least Fury has beaten Chisora though.
                    i got mitchell mid round stoppage but fury could ko him self if he aint careful

Comment

Working...
                    X