Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It`s been quiet....Did Zelenoff get his ass kicked?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It`s been quiet....Did Zelenoff get his ass kicked?

He has not been talking **** in a bit and it has been very quiet.

I am deeply concerned that somebody may have gone out of their way to pay a visit to Charlie and lay a painful beating on him.

If anybody has any information on the health of Charlie then please respond!

Dude, if floydjoy caught up with him , he's probably in the hospital!

Comment

Originally posted by boxingrob View Post
      He has not been talking **** in a bit and it has been very quiet.

I am deeply concerned that somebody may have gone out of their way to pay a visit to Charlie and lay a painful beating on him.

If anybody has any information on the health of Charlie then please respond!
      Methenoff is hiding, in his house. Did the same **** when Bazooka went looking for him. Probably called the Cops already.

Comment

Not surprised. I hope floydjoy keeps us updated.

Comment

Hey guys I just got the word..He did not get beat up or killed, he is just taking a little meth smoke break..He wants to get really tweaked and wired and then come back on here and unleash some rage.

Comment

Originally posted by king09 View Post
            Hey guys I just got the word..He did not get beat up or killed, he is just taking a little meth smoke break..He wants to get really tweaked and wired and then come back on here and unleash some rage.
            Damn!!! I thought you were being serious when I started reading that!

Comment

Na I was training and then went played 2 full court 5 on 5 basketball games at the park, Im in great shape to destroy robbie crawley, and this floyd joy hes a liar he dont live in my city, and if he does let him come thru ill smash Him, i dont waste all my time Online anymore, I play b-ball, I train at the gym everyday I occupy my time with better things unlike U ******s

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
                Na I was training and then went played 2 full court 5 on 5 basketball games at the park, Im in great shape to destroy robbie crawley, and this floyd joy hes a liar he dont live in my city, and if he does let him come thru ill smash Him, i dont waste all my time Online anymore, I play b-ball, I train at the gym everyday I occupy my time with better things unlike U ******s
                Are you gonna accept my bet?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingrob View Post
                  Are you gonna accept my bet?
                  whats the bet bitttch???????

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
                    whats the bet bitttch???????
                    Well let me tell you limp wrist..........

I will bet you $1000 that you will not have a sparring video between you and manfredo within a years time. You have until 5/15/10 to get that on video. If you do, you get $1000 from me. If not, you owe me $1000. If you think that brisback is a bet wincer then double check with soriano from esb. He can verify I honor my bets.

You wanna take it up ya **** talking liar?

Comment

Working...
                    X