No announcement yet.

i think ima try to make the 141 range

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think ima try to make the 141 range

i been think bout it,..i finally make to to 152 which is a good weight for my height (5'10) but i still got alot of softness on my body, even tho i've been lifting weights and running to help burn the fat on my body, i think i can make 141 easily and if im lucky i'll make 135.....

what you guys think?

im 5"8 and at 152 I have 10% bodyfat but Im in the same boat as you, Im thinking about trying to go for 141.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoney17 View Post
      im 5"8 and at 152 I have 10% bodyfat but Im in the same boat as you, Im thinking about trying to go for 141.
      im 5'7" AND my best weight is 152.. to make 141 i gotta starve myself and it will only make me weak i gave up trying for 141 .. i have never got under 150 pounds yet ..

Comment

Originally posted by JayWater39 View Post
        im 5'7" AND my best weight is 152.. to make 141 i gotta starve myself and it will only make me weak i gave up trying for 141 .. i have never got under 150 pounds yet ..
        yea keep at it man. I get easily aggrivated with weight so i try to keep it cool in my head

Comment

140 is where its at fellas, im 5'5 140lbs and so far im wrecking kids in sparring

Comment

Originally posted by JayWater39 View Post
            hey, if you really think about it. you dont have to naturally way 141, just cut weight during camp to make it to weight ins which most of it is just dehydration. Then fight night your back up to 150+ thats what most boxers do.

Comment

Originally posted by bbos View Post
              140 is where its at fellas, im 5'5 140lbs and so far im wrecking kids in sparring
              yea but getting to the 140-141 range is alot harder when your almost 5"9

Comment

5'10 141, dropped from 160. :]

Comment

im almost 5'6 i want to fight in 115 because this is my old weight when i was in H.S. playing basketball i don't know if im ever going to make it back to this old weight because i have gained so much now for doing nothing for years im like 135 a month ago and now started boxing i now 128lbs.

I wanted to make 115 in the next 2months because i wanted to join an amatuer competition i don't care if im just a beginer i just wanted and like to fight but sometimes my body can't take it i get sick my trainer said it is because of fatigue and said my body will just normally adjust and adapt in time if i keep on training in boxing. I will give it time too see it but if not then i should maybe stop.
                  Last edited by selk; 02-25-2009, 08:00 AM.

Comment

well im in the 140'range right now im 149 so if im right....by the end f march i'll be at my weight.

Comment

Working...
                    X