No announcement yet.

Mosley will face Cintron Feb. 10th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosley will face Cintron Feb. 10th

Cintron has signed to fight Mosley on HBO in February. Shane is going to get knocked the **** out...

Shane by 8th round tko.

Comment

This should be a good fight is Mosley coming back down to WW or is Cintron coming up to LMW?

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
        This should be a good fight is Mosley coming back down to WW or is Cintron coming up to LMW?
        Mosley is coming down to challenge for Cintron's title. It's going to be held at the MGM Grand...

Comment

you mean the same Sugar Shane Mosely who beat DLH twice?
          ..yea i am sure Cintron is going to knock him out. SSM is better than DLH in my opinion and is the top dawg for PBF if he wants to face the best

Comment

All my points vs yours says that Mosley wins

Comment

Shane last fight at 147 wasnt impressive and he went to 154 and fought a washed up Vargas and won twice by KO made him look good.

but Cintron IMO is going to KO him.

Comment

Mosley by KO, Id put my house on it!

Comment

Originally posted by dafish298 View Post
                  you mean the same Sugar Shane Mosely who beat DLH twice?
                  ..yea i am sure Cintron is going to knock him out. SSM is better than DLH in my opinion and is the top dawg for PBF if he wants to face the best
                  If you have watch Mosley's fights in recent years, you would realize that this is not the same Mosley of old...

Comment

Great fight. Only way Cintron wins is by KO. And i dont see Mosley getting ko'd.

Comment

Working...
                    X