No announcement yet.

The Next Superfight for Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Next Superfight for Mayweather

assuming the pacquiao fight does not ever happen.

My money is on Khan.... painfully obvious that he's next with Canelo following after

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
      assuming the pacquiao fight does not ever happen.
      The only "superfights" right now are floyd/manny or floyd/martinez. If you ask some posters, especially Bushbaby, he only thinks floyd/martinez is.

No disrespect to you but IMO, Khan or Canelo, evn Tim isn't a "superfight" . You know what I mean?

Comment

Probably Khan at some point between December 2012-March 2013.

If it's December 2012, it's for sure Amir Khan. He would be the only one available that would be a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          The only "superfights" right now are floyd/manny or floyd/martinez. If you ask some posters, especially Bushbaby, he only thinks floyd/martinez is.

No disrespect to you but IMO, Khan or Canelo, evn Tim isn't a "superfight" . You know what I mean?
          I actually agree with you on this.

Comment

Mayweather vs Maravilla

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              I actually agree with you on this.
              Cool. Honestly, I'm hoping Mayweather does an ODH and fights on HBO for free when he gets out. Likely wont happen.

Comment

Besides Manny, I don't think there is one left except for Canelo, but not because Canelo is on a similar level to Mayweather skills wise, but he can draw a massive crowd and is the GBP next "heir" to the throne (IN GBP's eyes anyway)

Khan and Canelo bring the numbers, but they don't bring the challenge.
                Martinez brings a good fight, but I can get more people in my bathroom smelling my crap then Sergio can bring to one of his fights.

Comment

Floyd isn't fighting Martinez, so can we stop with that nonsense.

First it will be Khan, then Canelo......followed by someone like Alexander, Berto or Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                    Besides Manny, I don't think there is one left except for Canelo, but not because Canelo is on a similar level to Mayweather skills wise, but he can draw a massive crowd and is the GBP next "heir" to the throne (IN GBP's eyes anyway)

Khan and Canelo bring the numbers, but they don't bring the challenge.
                    Martinez brings a good fight, but I can get more people in my bathroom smelling my crap then Sergio can bring to one of his fights.
                    Sergio will be fighting and probably beat a Mexican star next, and he also gets to be on 24 7 for 2 episodes. That's more than we can say for Khan and Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                    X