Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So now all the sudden Floyd can fight Marquez and it's a good fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So now all the sudden Floyd can fight Marquez and it's a good fight?

Hell he dominated him like a child 4 years ago and got 0 credit,i mean none..now all the sudden he should rematch him for some reason??what the hell?? really??do ya'll forget how ya'll crusified him for that fight??now Juan is 40 and we are suppose to beleive ya'll will give him credit for rematching a guy he shut out 4 years later?

You are already discussing this in one of your other threads relating to the subject, you ****ing moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
      Hell he dominated him like a child 4 years ago and got 0 credit,i mean none..now all the sudden he should rematch him for some reason??what the hell?? really??do ya'll forget how ya'll crusified him for that fight??now Juan is 40 and we are suppose to beleive ya'll will give him credit for rematching a guy he shut out 4 years later?
      fighters grow into divisions ever heard that?

Comment

Marquez was a lightweight then, never went to WW ever. He didn't deserve the credit then.

Now he's a big JWW and he knocked out one of the best P4P fighters in the word in his weight class.

/thread

Comment

you're already discussing this in one of your threads... why spam and make news ones for every little point and nuthugging you want to do?

1 guy said he wanted to see that fight and you made an entire fucking thread? Jesus.

I give Floyd no credit for fighting him years ago and I'll give him no credit for fighting now.

Comment

so he grew muscles and got slower and all the sudden he can beat Floyd???wow,just wow..how can muscles help when you cant land?

Comment

I like Marquez a lot more than Floyd, but no thank you. We saw everything we needed to see the first time around.

Horrible match-up for JMM, and his age will have made it worse.

Comment

so he grew muscles and got slower and all the sudden he can beat Floyd???wow,just wow..how can muscles help when you cant land?
                easy when the fighter can no longer move like he used to, or did you believe he stood there and let cotto bust him up cause he wanted to finally fight like a man?

Comment

Ok so imma gone list Juan as one of his top wins and a legendary win then

Hall of famers Floyd beat

Mosley
                  Juan
                  Oscar
                  Gatti

great resume

could be hall of famers

Cotto
                  Corrales
                  Hatton
                  Castillo
                  Judah

Comment

Ok so imma gone list Juan as one of his top wins and a legendary win then

Hall of famers Floyd beat

Mosley
                    Juan
                    Oscar
                    Gatti

great resume
                    wow that's actually laughable

Comment

Working...
                    X