Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Canelo Will Pay Price For Being Off Juice, Triple-G KOs Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Canelo Will Pay Price For Being Off Juice, Triple-G KOs Him

Bob Arum didn't hold back when asked Wednesday night for his prediction of who will win the Canelo Alvarez-Gennady Golovkin rematch.
    The Hall-of-Fame promoter picked Golovkin to win by knockout because he believes Alvarez will no longer benefit from using performance-enhancing drugs.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Canelo is the juice... old man.

Comment

How the f*** is Bob Arum alive?! Anyway s*** prediction Bob Golovkin on points.

Comment

Bob Arum also predicted Pac by TKO is last 19 fights. Senile Bob wont put $$$$ on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Bob Arum also predicted Pac by TKO is last 19 fights. Senile Bob wont put $$$$ on it.
          Thought you were off the Canelo wagon?

Comment

Good to hear Arum is still sharp behind the ears. Canelo will fall come September.

Look for him to be brutally stopped. I'm not saying that as a GGG fan boy I'm saying that as a boxing fan.

I do think because GGG will be more aggressive this time that he is going down for the first time.

I also think we'll see GGG actually throw bodyshots this time around forcing Canelo to drop his hands and then that awkward overhand shot (barely legal as it catches people on the top of their forehead) to Canelos massive cranium will be the begining of the end.

Double jab to get Canelo against the ropes, body shot, awkward overhand right, left hook, straight right. - Thats the combination that will topple the Mexicos favourite trannie sucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Thought you were off the Canelo wagon?
              Hes on strike 2. Pednelo still aint gonna get KO'd. And Im putting $$$$$ on that.

Comment

I just want to see him fight in this Mexican style they always speak of...we KNOW triple G is willing to stand and trade...but is the actual Mexican fighter about that????

Comment

I do agree with GGG winning but i think by clear unanimous decision though. I think Canelo, who's looking smaller this time around, will remain faster & move around alot AGAIN; but his speed won't do any good once GGG cuts da ring off better & goes downstairs in this one. Canelo will try counter as usual but now smaller, i see Canelo feeling GGG's power this time as oppose to da 1st fight when Clenelo had more muscle on him. GGG will b able to sit on these punches once he traps him either against da ropes or in da corners.

Comment

bob, in 2009 you wouldn't let Manny take the Juice test.

Comment

Working...
                    X