No announcement yet.

Any Barbers Here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Barbers Here?

I just bought me the osters 76 classic arrives saturday.

I seen a few reviews and these barbers on youtube said they were dope and last a long time. I got tired of buying them cheap ass conair clippers.

I was thinking of buying those osters Octane but ill see how these 76'ers are.

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    I just bought me the osters 76 classic arrives saturday.

I seen a few reviews and these barbers on youtube said they were dope and last a long time. I got tired of buying them cheap ass conair clippers.

I was thinking of buying those osters Octane but ill see how these 76'ers are.
    Just go to the barbershop.

Comment

I pay people to cut my hair

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Just go to the barbershop.
        Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        I pay people to cut my hair
        I rock a bald head so i cut it myself. Was just looking for soem clippers with more umph to it.

Comment

those are pretty strong, if i ever buy new ones theyll be oster, i just have wahl seniors

Comment

I have been cutting hair (amateur) for 17years. I started my senior year in high school screwing up fades on the homies. Fast forward 1.5yrs, when I depolyed to Iraq; when I wasnt on convoy, I was cutting hair. I made $600 on the side @ $3 a haircut. With that I perfected the high fade. When I came back home I continued to get requests for cuts, but because we were in the USA people began asking for medium, low fades, and tapers... I screwed up a few but I have become really, really good. Having 4 boys and cutting their hair every 10 days has helped me perfect all razor cuts all around and saves me a lot of $$$

With that said, I have NEVER bought anything more than Con-Airs and Wahls and 99cent store razors. I have however used those expensive barber type clippers and I found them to bulky, confusing, and SUPER expensive.
            Last edited by WarVeteranO01; 02-08-2018, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
              those are pretty strong, if i ever buy new ones theyll be oster, i just have wahl seniors
              Ive owned wahls brand before too, good clippers for a decent price. Unless TS is opening a shop or renting a chair, I dont think the ones he wants are worth it...
              Last edited by WarVeteranO01; 02-08-2018, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                Ive owned wahls brand before too, good clippers for a decent price. Unless TS is opening a shop or renting a chair, I dont think the ones he wants are worth it...
                yea they are expensive i forgot lol (op is a baller doe)

a few years ago my cousin had some cheap ass cvs clippers, then one day i bought wahls, that **** cut like butter

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                  yea they are expensive i forgot lol (op is a baller doe)

a few years ago my cousin had some cheap ass cvs clippers, then one day i bought wahls, that **** cut like butter
                  lol!

Yeah well if he has the time and $ than $160 is nothing. I myself like going to Ross or Burlington coat factory to buy clippers, you can get like $60 clippers for $24.99 lol. As long as it has a blade adjuster itll work. And if they arent used daily, they will last a good 2years.

Comment

I go to the barbershop for camaraderie. We get together and watch the fights. I got two other barbershops i go to just to shoot the **** and see what fell off the back of the truck. I don't even get my haircut there

Comment

Working...
                    X