Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Let's Be Honest, Who Has Hit Parker's 'Granite Chin?'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Let's Be Honest, Who Has Hit Parker's 'Granite Chin?'

Eddie Hearn patiently smiled and listened as opposing promoter David Higgins bragged about Joseph Parker's chin. When Higgins finished speaking for a Sky Sports segment that was shown Sunday, Hearn had the quintessential question for him. "David talks about Parker's granite chin," said Hearn, Joshua's promoter. "But let's be honest, who's he been hit by? He's never been hit by the speed or the power of Anthony Joshua."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Even Eddie Hearns thinks this contest is uneventful but what do you expect? the fans know these two are paper champions.

Usually 'Fast' Eddie would be hyping up this 'Unification' -- I think he gave a better effort selling the Eric Molina PPV ( lol the UK bought that) ; I guess Hearns don't care anymore given that hes going to cash-out on A.J against Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder, yep...makes sense.
    Last edited by 1hourRun; 01-15-2018, 11:14 AM.

Comment

You just have to watch the Parker-Takam fight to understand what will unfold against Joshua. Parker was hit so many times. Poor defense. Joshua blasts him out within 8 rounds.

Comment

Oh so AJ has speed as well as power now...Who knew?

Fast Eddie, being economical with the truth, methinks!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          Even Eddie Hearns thinks this contest is uneventful but what do you expect? the fans know these two are paper champions.

Usually 'Fast' Eddie would hyping up this 'Unification' -- I think he gave a better effort selling the Eric Molina PPV ( lol the UK bought that) ; I guess Hearns don't care anymore given that hes going to cash-out on A.J against Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder, yep...makes sense.
          dont be so sure that ortiz doesnt grandson wilder. Wilders the one more likely to slip up than joshua is.....

Comment

Let’s be honest Hearn, who has a glass jaw and has been stunned or dropped? Idiot!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Usually 'Fast' Eddie would hyping up this 'Unification' -- I think he gave a better effort selling the Eric Molina PPV ( lol the UK bought that) ; I guess Hearns don't care anymore given that hes going to cash-out on A.J against Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder, yep...makes sense.
              I absolutely agree, the reason he has ducked Wilder is to cash out because he knows his Diva has a glass jaw and is very suspect, good point partner!!!

Comment

I don't think he's tougher than breazeale and look how that toughness served breazeale against a.j,he got beat up and stopped still..joshua stops parker,parker has no tangible defense..thats why I believe joshua will stop him

Comment

You said it Eddie ......nobody .This is exactly why this is not as you put it 'a big, big fight'

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    dont be so sure that ortiz doesnt grandson wilder. Wilders the one more likely to slip up than joshua is.....
                    Why don't you come out and tell us how you really feel? What you meant to say is that Deontay is facing a more dangerous opponent!
                    Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
                    I absolutely agree, the reason he has ducked Wilder is to cash out because he knows his Diva has a glass jaw and is very suspect, good point partner!!!
                    Salute brother. #40-0

Comment

Working...
                    X