Trump watched super bowl with founder of Robert Kraft rub and tub day spa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump watched super bowl with founder of Robert Kraft rub and tub day spa

https://amp.miamiherald.com/news/pol...mpression=true

How many scumbags can trump fit into his life?

Seriously what's going on here?

The rub and tug place Kraft was busted at is minutes away from MaraLago.

Why is rub and tug owner from china a regular hanging out with Trump's family?

Anyone else remmeber Adam Schefter reported Robert Kraft wasnt the biggest name involved in this? Wonder how many other republicans around Trump are involved.

Her Facebook is covered in photos of herself standing with President Trump, his two sons, Eric and Donald Jr., Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, Sen. Rick Scott, Sarah Palin, the president’s campaign manager and an assortment of other high-level Republican operators she has met at charity events, political fundraisers and galas, many of which require hefty donations to attend.
    Last edited by AddiX; 03-08-2019, 09:21 AM.

Well now we know what she is doing hanging with trump, she sells access to Chinese executives to meet with president Trump, and in return gives him money.

Trump literally working with organized Chinese crime affiliates.

Drain the swamp !

Comment

Trump was chilling in a hot tub with your mom's boss while you were angrily typing about him on boxingscene cuck?

You 100% fell for the Russia hoax. You can never be taken seriously again.
      Last edited by ////; 03-09-2019, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Well whadya know. Another hoax.

“Yang sold the chain 10 years ago, was not part of the bust"

From business insider.
        Last edited by ////; 03-09-2019, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          Trump was chilling in a hot tub with your mom's boss while you were angrily typing about him on boxingscene cuck?

You 100% fell for the Russia hoax. You can never be taken seriously again.
          Lmao your my little beta orbitor, like a little hoe who just keeps talking to me and following me around sending me messages non stop.

Lmao that you still haven't noticed no one on this forum gives a flying **** what you say.

You remind me of low test cuck 1cuck65, you sure you aren't his alt?

He doesn't post much anymore, but you post non stop now, and follow my every post like he did.

Maybe I'll dox you next and find out.
          Last edited by AddiX; 03-09-2019, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
            Well whadya know. Another hoax.

“Yang sold the chain 10 years ago, was not part of the bust"

From business insider.
            She still owns a bunch of massage parlors that do rub and tugs. All of those rub and tugs are run by organized Chinese crime organizations.

No one buys a rub and tug business lol, it's all shady business deals.

Trump selling access to the chinese through Chinese organized crime is a huge national security risk.

Not to mention she is an illegal unregistered foreign agent.

And considering this parlor is only 20 minutes away from Maralago I'd bet anything Robert Kraft learned about this place from Trump.

Comment

You'd be a fool to start nit picking who ends up hanging around politicians. Every single one of them ends up in unsavory company at some point and it's usually not because they specifically invited that person.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                She still owns a bunch of massage parlors that do rub and tugs. All of those rub and tugs are run by organized Chinese crime organizations.

No one buys a rub and tug business lol, it's all shady business deals.

Trump selling access to the chinese through Chinese organized crime is a huge national security risk.

Not to mention she is an illegal unregistered foreign agent.

And considering this parlor is only 20 minutes away from Maralago I'd bet anything Robert Kraft learned about this place from Trump.
                Your thread was instantly flushed down the toilet. She's had nothing to do with the company in 10 years. Another hoax. You're a rock-dumb cuck on a dogleash who falls for every tabloid hoax every day.

Now where's that doxxing you promised?

Comment

Now trump says he doesn't even know her, you know what that means, everyone else he's said that about has been investigated and indicted.

Here comes another investigation.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    You'd be a fool to start nit picking who ends up hanging around politicians. Every single one of them ends up in unsavory company at some point and it's usually not because they specifically invited that person.
                    She has picture with trump and like 15 other republicans.
                    She's a rub and tug owner who has a membership at Maralago, and has a company that sells access to the Chinese to meet and talk with trump.

How the hell am nit picking lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X