Clear All

• My 16 year old workouts

Not bad Larry. Keep him active.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
      Not bad Larry. Keep him active.
      Thank you!!!

Comment

that recliner looks like some nasty piece of chit you see at salvation army for $19.99

Comment

Look at that living room!

Comment

Makes me want to get in shape!!

nice work... Interesting spelling of his name

Comment

Is this just exercise or does he box? If so getting in rounds and endurance are more important at a young age, especially sparring

Comment

you are still filming like a ****** lol. keep up the good work

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                  Thank you!!!
                  So Larry...

My youngest, he is 14 years old and he can do pull ups all day! Problem is he is still a little twerp! His brother is filling out nicely, took until his second year of college though... Hes a pretty strong kid for his size but neither of them are into athletics. I made it mandatory to train them and as they were coming up I sort of "hotwired" the movements of our family art into them.

Its so funny I am built big but both my guys take after mom...

Thats very good form. Also your kid has some size and mass so to do pull ups properly like that takes some real muscle strength.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                    that recliner looks like some nasty piece of chit you see at salvation army for $19.99
                    You should see mine... especially after the four leggeds decided they could spend some of the night sleeping next to Daddy. Sleep on a recliner due to an accident long story.

El f ag indeed....Men don't buy recliners to look nice. Recliners are to kick back in and usually if a recliner is in a common area it means the man is presently single because no woman puts up with a recliner in the living room...Mine is in the bedroom out of sight.

Comment

Working...
                    X