No announcement yet.

Trinidad vs Oscar (Chavez/Martinez)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trinidad vs Oscar (Chavez/Martinez)

It is apples and oranges I know, but watching that 12th round made me think back to Trinidad/Oscar. I always wondered if Oscar fought the fight he needed to, like Sergio, by using his footwork and angles and quick combinations OR could Oscar have planted his feet and traded with Tito, unlike Sergio who was ready to go nighty-night once he decided to go to war with Chavez Jn.

this thread makes 0 sense

Comment

Originally posted by Larry.X. View Post
      this thread makes 0 sense
      I know! Sorry.

What I meant was Sergio's box 1st/brawl later style made for an effective style last night. It reminded me of Oscar employing a similar style back when he fought Trinidad.

However, last night, in the 12th round, when Sergio decided to change his plan and fight toe to toe with Jn, he narrowly escaped a KO! This made me wonder what could've happened to Oscar -IF he had chosen to stand and fight with Tito instead of using his boxing and footwork to evade danger.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Shotz View Post
        I know! Sorry.

What I meant was Sergio's box 1st/brawl later style made for an effective style last night. It reminded me of Oscar employing a similar style back when he fought Trinidad.

However, last night, in the 12th round, when Sergio decided to change his plan and fight toe to toe with Jn, he narrowly escaped a KO! This made me wonder what could've happened to Oscar -IF he had chosen to stand and fight with Tito instead of using his boxing and footwork to evade danger.
        Cocaine Is A Hell Of A Drug

Comment

Working...
        X