No announcement yet.

Lol my Baby mamma tried to take to to child support court this morning

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol my Baby mamma tried to take to to child support court this morning

Now keep in mind i have my kids 5 days a week take them to and from school...anyway we are in court and i just went off cause she was just lying her ass off... bailiffs kept trying to restrain me,at the end the judge was telling her she had to pay me child support..............so that tells you God dont like ugly.she filed the petition cause SHE wanted some extra money.and ended up having to pay...........b1tches kill me

Wait.

Judged flipped the script on her?

Haha! Good shyt Larry!

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      Wait.

Judged flipped the script on her?

Haha! Good shyt Larry!
      yep..i came with all my paper work, receipts showed the kids went to school from here it was hilarious

Comment

Good for you! It's great to see someone caring for their kids, you should get child support. Well done.

Comment

good stuff bro. screw stupid women and their preferential treatment in matters of divorce and child support/custody

Comment

nice one. this needs to happen more often, ****ing gold diggers

Comment

Good, glad the judge put her in place. I had a buddy who's baby mom lived in his mom's house with him and tried to hit him for child support. SMH, females these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                Now keep in mind i have my kids 5 days a week take them to and from school...anyway we are in court and i just went off cause she was just lying her ass off... bailiffs kept trying to restrain me,at the end the judge was telling her she had to pay me child support..............so that tells you God dont like ugly.she filed the petition cause SHE wanted some extra money.and ended up having to pay...........b1tches kill me
                Glad you got it. My ex lied about having a job in court, I should of yelled "She's a liar!" Haha.

Comment

i was sitting there listening to dudes get railroaded before me.i said to myself these cats just sitting there taking this??or maybe they were just deadbeats...i was insulted to even be down there and was going to be damned if i sat there and watched her lie................

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X