Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua is so unpopular in America? even tho thats all they talk about!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Joshua is so unpopular in America? even tho thats all they talk about!

All I hear about Joshua haters & Wilder dîckridérs is that Joshua is not popular in America! Even tho Joshua has appeared on mainstream shows in America like ESPN and also those YouTube boxing channels that hate him talk about Anthony Joshua almost every day!

Very similar to FMJ...people love to hate him!

Comment

He’ll either get a boost in popularity when Fury beats Wilder again or he’ll be completely ignored at that point. I figured once Wilder loses his belt the focus will shift to Miller being the man but he’s going to fight him next so it will be between Joshua and Fury.

It’s a sad theme but once a guy loses he kind of he’s ignored by those that push them the hardest.

Comment

No one in America knows who Wilder is either. Joshua will get some regional U.S. exposure when he fights Miller at MSG. It won't launch his name across the nation, but it gives him a boost among U.S. boxing fans.

Comment

The LDBC want to see Joshua, Hearn and DAZN fail and they try to tell us all 3 are failing every single day. But that means all 3 get exposure every single day. But then the only people who actually believe most of the LDBC say is only believed by themselves and a few idiot hardcore haters and usually what they say or accuse anybody of gets debunked as bull**** within weeks.

Those fools are still talking about the 50 million offer like it was a real thing and is proof Joshua ducked.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
            The LDBC want to see Joshua, Hearn and DAZN fail and they try to tell us all 3 are failing every single day. But that means all 3 get exposure every single day. But then the only people who actually believe most of the LDBC say is only believed by themselves and a few idiot hardcore haters and usually what they say or accuse anybody of gets debunked as bull**** within weeks.

Those fools are still talking about the 50 million offer like it was a real thing and is proof Joshua ducked.
            LDBC is basically like The Onion only they aren’t trying to be funny they are serious. It’s nothing but a propaganda machine full of lies, half truths and double standards. All pro black anti-white and European. It’s funny half of the folks let themselves fall for it not because they believe it but they want to and then half are too stupid to know any different so follow it blindly.
            Last edited by chrisJS; 02-08-2019, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              LDBC is basically like The Onion only they aren’t trying to be funny they are serious. It’s nothing but a propaganda machine full of lies, half truths and double standards. All pro black anti-white and European. It’s funny half of the folks let themselves fall for it not because they believe it but they want to and then half are too stupid to know any different so follow it blindly.
              I agree i think it is an actual propaganda machine. I really to struggle to believe any honest Boxing fan, even a badly deluded one, would be believing alot of what they say. They must know what they are saying is just wrong but they need to say what they do to keep up the agenda. Its cringeworthy and funny at the same time.

But they think they are convincing America, they are not they are all just convincing themselves while everybody else just ignores them. Fair play though if you dont allow yourself to get annoyed at what they are saying they can be quite unintentionally funny.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                I agree i think it is an actual propaganda machine. I really to struggle to believe any honest Boxing fan, even a badly deluded one, would be believing alot of what they say. They must know what they are saying is just wrong but they need to say what they do to keep up the agenda. Its cringeworthy and funny at the same time.

But they think they are convincing America, they are not they are all just convincing themselves while everybody else just ignores them. Fair play though if you dont allow yourself to get annoyed at what they are saying they can be quite unintentionally funny.
                They talk more about the boxing politics & tabloid type news than actual boxing and breaking down fights & boxing history!

Comment

Originally posted by El Ondeado View Post
                  All I hear about Joshua haters & Wilder dîckridérs is that Joshua is not popular in America! Even tho Joshua has appeared on mainstream shows in America like ESPN and also those YouTube boxing channels that hate him talk about Anthony Joshua almost every day!
                  Madison Square Garden, with the Big Room fully done up, seats 21000+ people.

Anthony Joshua vs Povetkin was allegedly watched by less that 20000 US-residing folks on DAZN (with however many finding other ways to see the fight).

Get yourself out of the echo chamber for a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                    Madison Square Garden, with the Big Room fully done up, seats 21000+ people.

Anthony Joshua vs Povetkin was allegedly watched by less that 20000 US-residing folks on DAZN (with however many finding other ways to see the fight).

Get yourself out of the echo chamber for a bit.

Whats MSG got to do with anything?

Comment

Working...
                    X