Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: I Already Beat Wilder, One Down, I'll Do Same To Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: I Already Beat Wilder, One Down, I'll Do Same To Joshua

Lineal heavyweight champion Tyson Fury is not holding his breath for a potential blockbuster against IBO, IBF, WBA, WBO heavyweight world champion Anthony Joshua. Back in December, Fury nearly pulled off the impossible when he fought WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder to a twelve round split draw at Staples Center in Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tyson won the fight we all know BUT he needs the hard task of doing it officially. We'll have to see where Joshua is going next and hope he will along with the Hearns be sensible about getting the real fights made.

Comment

Sensible or not, what are the odds of getting this fight when we have rival networks in play on both sides of the Atlantic?

It can happen, but there would have to be a fair bit of willing.

Comment

Fury being no1 heavyweight in world should be enough incentive for josh to chase fury.
        Get this idea that Josh is no1 out of your head.
        Fury will be at drop of hat ready to defend no1 status. Josh, not so much.
        It's in everybody's best interests fury is no1

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Fury being no1 heavyweight in world should be enough incentive for josh to chase fury.
          Get this idea that Josh is no1 out of your head.
          Fury will be at drop of hat ready to defend no1 status. Josh, not so much.
          It's in everybody's best interests fury is no1
          What makes Fury number 1?

Comment

What a joke....
            Fury already concluded the fight ain't gonna happen without even trying.
            AJ decapitate fury flat with vicious combos.

Comment

Fury, #1?
              Hahahahahaha
              What crack are you on bro?

Comment

Nobody can truly say who's no. 1 yet and it seems with the Joshua and Hearns seven year business plan it will be a long time if ever.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                  Tyson won the fight we all know BUT he needs the hard task of doing it officially. We'll have to see where Joshua is going next and hope he will along with the Hearns be sensible about getting the real fights made.
                  Totally agree

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                    Nobody can truly say who's no. 1 yet and it seems with the Joshua and Hearns seven year business plan it will be a long time if ever.
                    Totally disagree

Comment

Working...
                    X