Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Picking up Medal of Honor in about 30 minutes.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picking up Medal of Honor in about 30 minutes.

Ill let you guys know what i think.

Im hoping and wishing for a good alternative to MW2.

Im sick of MW2

with that said ill try my best to give an unbiased opinion

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
    Ill let you guys know what i think.

Im hoping and wishing for a good alternative to MW2.

Im sick of MW2

with that said ill try my best to give an unbiased opinion
    Coolios, is medal of honor ps3 only? I want a new game that's a shooter that's different from mw2 I'm done with that game I can't find any fun in it anymore.

I'm considerin halo reach but I've heard medal of honor is badass but idk if its ps3 exclusive only or not.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
      Coolios, is medal of honor ps3 only? I want a new game that's a shooter that's different from mw2 I'm done with that game I can't find any fun in it anymore.

I'm considerin halo reach but I've heard medal of honor is badass but idk if its ps3 exclusive only or not.
      naw its for both

however the PS3 LE version includes the HD remake of Meal of Honor: Frontline which was a cool WWII game.

just put it in.

ill keep yall updated

Comment

being honest im not a big fan of MOH series. But its nice to play a shooting game besides MW, I would highly recommend Halo Reach if you have a 360.

Comment

how is the game? thinkin of gettin it after work today...

Comment

How's the game Midnight? Curious to hear your review since your a big fan of first person shooters. Still deciding whether I should wait until November for Black Ops.

Comment

Comment

The game was so good, MidnightSpecial sacrificed his life in it's honour.

Comment

sorry guys

been busy the last few days

but this way i can kind of give you my spill on the whole thing.

DISCLAIMER: IF YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH MODERN WARFARE 2 THIS GAME MAY NOT BE FOR YOU!

HOWEVER
                  if you are looking for an alternative to the whole perk system, camping, noob tubing, etc., etc. This game may be for you.

Ill go ahead and say i dont own Modern Warfare 2 anymore. Got tired of how the game played with all the perks and what not. And to be honest lately it feels like there isnt much of an alternative.

I played Battefield:Bad Company 2 and i like the way the game played without all the perks. Kind of a bare bones multiplayer FPS. It was really fun to play but the maps really were too big and took forever to find a fight.

But Medal of Honor is probably the best alternative to come around.

The Multiplayer

Its a mixture of:

Modern Warfare 2: Small maps, less teammates, quicker action, respawns. But there are no perks crazy kill chains. But they did something cool with MOH's kill chains. instead of picking the chains you want like on MW2, every time you get a perk in MOH it has a defensive bonus or an offensive bonus. For example the 1st tier (3 kills on one life) gives you either Mortar Fire or UAV.

Bad Company 2: The multiplayer feels like BC2's multiplayer. Same company, same developer, same engine, same everything. Well of course except for the maps which are much better on MOH. But as to how this game "feels" it "feels" like BC2 if that makes sense. The presentation is different and the unlock trees are different for the weapons. On MOH there are three classes all holding an assortment of weapons. Assault, Close Quarters,Sniper. Im sure you can imagine which are in each of the classes. And you can change these classes after every death so if your getting blasted because everyone is sniping then you can pick the sniper then counter-snipe.

Single Player

To be honest i havent played much of it.

But from the parts i played i will have to say the graphics are stunning. The shadows, character models, environments really pop out.

The one part of the Single Player i like is that they focus on the soldiers being "human" instead of Rambo like dudes who just **** everyone up. And i dont mean that in how many people you kill or the epicness of the action. Because this game is surely over the top also, but i mean that they will show little backgrounds into the characters and make you try to feel for the guys. Kind of a band of brothers type of thing.

Conclusion:

Like i said before, this game probably will not convert you over from MW2. If you like that set up and dig the whole kill hungry, chain unlocking, predator missile ass raping, camp fest then this game will not grab your attention. And i dont think it is meant to.

This game seems to be a bare bones shooter.

Put all bull**** aside. Level the playing field. Man up and get some ****ing headshots.

there arent little classes you can link together so you can rape on this one map if you sit in the back of the hanger and wait for people to show up.

you know what i mean?

But if you are a person LIKE ME who wants to play a barebones shooter with quick action, team based matches then i say GET THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive had a lot of fun playing it.

i really like the teamwork in the Multiplayer matches. They give you more points for helping teammates and completing objectives than getting kills so it forces you to actually play the ****ing game. Now there are still death matches but for the majority of other game types teamwork is necessary.

Comment

It must be noted that this game has been getting some really ****ty reviews.....but i think too many people are comparing it to MW2...................When its not that game.

I think all the reviews out are a little biased and a bit too harsh.

this was my opinion.....i like it a lot........

Comment

Working...
                    X