No announcement yet.

Ps3 problem.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Ps3 problem.

I have my PS3 for a long time now, I barely ever use it all.

My brother is home from America for the xmas and he turned it on yesterday,
    And it stalled during a game of FIFA 11.
    I checked the disk and it was clean tried it again and it stalled.

Then I tried COD: Black Op's and it worked but there was no sound in the background when in campaign mode all that could be heard was gun shots.
    I'm a little worried as both games are two weeks old and I never really got to play them so they are in good condition and I'm presuming it must be the system itself.

Anyone experienced this or have an ideas as to how to resolve it?
    Cheers

Check to make sure you have the latest firmware. If you haven't used the PS3 in a while and aren't connected to the internet then you might not have the latest firmware version. It should be v3.55

Comment

Try sticking your dick in your ps3, it will fit and will fix your problem.

Comment

I had the same problems, there are 3 things you can do.
        Theres a mode you can go into by pressing and holding the power button, letting your ps3 power up, and keep you finger on the button until it powers down, then powers up again. it'll ask you to plus in a controller using a usb, do that and you should be in a system mode that will allow you to fix currupt files and more.

i might be slightly wrong on the instructions, google it.

Other than that your lazer may be failing, send it in to ps3, or fix it yourself.

or you may have to clean the lazor lens. (thats what it turned out to be for me)

there are pages of info about this online, alot of Bull**** to wade through, but 99% of the time 1 of those 3 things i've told you will fix the problem.

make sure everythings updated and all that jazz too.

Comment

Originally posted by R.M {7} View Post
          Try sticking your dick in your ps3, it will fit and will fix your problem.
          This will just break it worse.

Comment

Working...
          X