No announcement yet.

help with fight night round 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with fight night round 2

im online with my ps2 can anyone tell me how do i fight other people on fight night round 2

Originally posted by ste stinkeye ryan
    im online with my ps2 can anyone tell me how do i fight other people on fight night round 2

Find the screen that says fight online now. Once you click that page is will confirm your online connection and take you to the online screen. There you will see options such as fight online now or online lobby in which the lobby gives you the option to fight against those fighthers with the same experience as you. (at least record wise). Not too much action though these days with that game, I was on this weekend and the most I saw online at one time was 15 fighters.

Comment

Cheers for the help

Originally posted by TysonDamato86
      Find the screen that says fight online now. Once you click that page is will confirm your online connection and take you to the online screen. There you will see options such as fight online now or online lobby in which the lobby gives you the option to fight against those fighthers with the same experience as you. (at least record wise). Not too much action though these days with that game, I was on this weekend and the most I saw online at one time was 15 fighters.
      thanks for the help TD86 i've got the uk version does that have the online option as well? i cant seem to find those option screens on my ps2 version ,may be im being a bit of a ****** but if you have any more info id be grateful cheers!

Comment

Working...
      X