No announcement yet.

Elin Woods planning to leave Tiger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Elin Woods planning to leave Tiger

People Magazine, citing two different sources, is reporting that Elin Woods is readying a separation from Tiger Woods, following weeks of revelations, including Tiger's own admission, of extramarital activity. The magazine quotes two unnamed sources on the issue. "She plans to leave Tiger," said one. Another is even more direct: "She's made up her mind. There's nothing to think about: he's never going to change." The article will appear in the issue hitting newsstands on Friday.

Elin Woods has been repeatedly photographed in recent days without her wedding ring. Several sources have indicated that Elin Woods has been renegotiating the terms of her prenuptial agreement with Tiger Woods. And the New York Post has reported that moving vans have begun taking items out of the Woods household. (The tabloids have almost certainly descended on that moving company; it would be a lot easier to pry details out of an hourly-wage mover than a superstar-in-hiding.)

Here, of course, is the point at which we must advise you to take any report from "unnamed sources" with a shakerful of salt. Really, at this point, it's tough to trust anyone outside of Tiger or Elin Woods themselves making a speech themselves, and there's no sign that will happen anytime soon, at least not from Tiger.

Still, if you were going to go with an unnamed-source report, this one is a relatively safe one to trust. While the tabloids have been speculating almost since Day 1 A.H. (After Hydrant), People is a far more reputable source. Gossipy and showbiz-oriented, yes, but it's also owned by Time Inc., which counts in its stable a lot of magazines you wouldn't be ashamed to be caught reading -- Sports Illustrated, Fortune, Golf Magazine and the like. So there's a fair amount of incentive to be accurate and not just speculating wildly.

If you're enjoying the gossip side of the Tiger story, it's about to get a lot more interesting. And if you're not, well ... there's a rerun of a holiday special on somewhere.
    Wow i am a bit surprised by this. I like Tiger he deserved a second chance.

edit Just thought about it for a minute. Actually good for her. I know loads of immature bitches who get cheated on several times by the same guy and continue to take them back. Its quite sad but its their life.
    Last edited by Texanballer; 12-16-2009, 02:34 PM.

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
    How the hell are u surprised man?
    He slept with like seven different women

Comment

Did he confess to it? I mean those whores looked like a bunch of gold diggers who wanted to be on tv.

Comment

Did he confess to it? I mean those whores looked like a bunch of gold diggers who wanted to be on tv.
        lets put it this way, he didnt deny it

Comment

Some lucky bastard is about to score with a hot chick loaded with money.

Comment

I have mixed feelings. If her pre nup wasn't so huge I wonder if she'd still leave.

At the end of the day he slept with several other women over a long period of time so had plenty of time to think about it and change if he valued his marriage enough. He didn't, worse still told some of the ladies he'd be with them forever. That's fucked up, so now he's lost his family...there's consequences in life, even sometimes for celebs...

Comment

shes an attention whore.. none of this **** wouldnt be on the news if she wasnt making a spectacle in public. now shes gonna make a big scene and get famous for screwing him over.. she probably set him up with some of those dykes

Comment

I dont even think she is that great looking. Shes an attractive women but shes not really something that would catch my attention if i seen her in public. But of course when your married and have kids you have such a big emotional attachment and you want to save the marriage.

Comment

a second chance??

the 14th girl just came out

its been confirmed he paid to have three ways set up for him...

im indifferent of the situation, but if i were her, i would have been LONG gone

Comment

Just thought about it for a minute. Actually good for her. I know loads of immature bitches who get cheated on several times by the same guy and continue to take them back. Its quite sad but its their life.

Anyways power to her and power to Tiger who wont ever have to worry about not getting some *****

Comment

Working...
                    X