Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best way to grap the pull up bar???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best way to grap the pull up bar???

???????????????

Seriously you guys know how to fight and you guys can't tell whatst he proper way to grab a pull up bar??? I mean I grab it different ways, but I want to stick with the one that works the most.

Comment

With your hands...lol

You can use different grip for different reasons. Overhand is generally thought of as the best. Overhand works the lattismus minor (spelling?) the most. Underhand works the lattismus dorsi and your biceps. Over and under works it like a combination. If you have it set up a certain way you can do neutral grip (palms towards each other) and its like in between over and underhand grip working your forearms a bit more. You can do em off a towel to work your grip like nobodies business. There is no best way, it depends on where your weak and what you want to bring up. If youve never done pullups before, work em all.

Theres also different movements with those grips you can do as well, just google or youtube.

FYI fighting has nothing to do with pulling your chin over a bar

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bull View Post
        Seriously you guys know how to fight and you guys can't tell whatst he proper way to grab a pull up bar??? I mean I grab it different ways, but I want to stick with the one that works the most.
        I grip it like this.............. http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/exer...p?Name=Pullups

Comment

Originally posted by 817boy View Post

No...like this :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by Landon S View Post
            No...like this :wank:
            lol............ either way works.

Comment

underhand, overhand, doesn't matter. the closer ur hands r the easier they'll be. shoulder width is a good measuring stick. then progressively move ur hands wider apart

Comment

i grab it like doing a simple search on google.com

Comment

Originally posted by JabSandwich View Post
                  underhand, overhand, doesn't matter. the closer ur hands r the easier they'll be. shoulder width is a good measuring stick. then progressively move ur hands wider apart
                  Thank you. Best advice so far.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bull View Post
                    Thank you. Best advice so far.
                    you r very welcome

Comment

Working...
                    X