No announcement yet.

8 Year old Girl Killed in Shooting - 20K Reward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 Year old Girl Killed in Shooting - 20K Reward

In my hometown. In the paper today. 8 years old.........

IN BROAD DAYLIGHT AT A PARK.... The article goes on and on about how no witnesses will come forward. The FBI has offered a 20K reward for someone to come forward as a witness. No one will. You can't be snitchin??? You feel me???

I want you mother ****ers to think about this... And think hard about what I thought when I turned the ****ing page and saw an article about Kaepernick not wanting the American Flag on a shoe... I want you to ****ing think about the constant contradiction and self-exposing nature of this ****.

The ****ing rage....

wtf you talking about? who are you blaming? what if they really is no witnesses? it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
      wtf you talking about? who are you blaming? what if they really is no witnesses? it happens.
      I'm talking about the CONSTANT contradiction and illogical mentality of groups like BLM who don't give a **** if a little girl was killed by some gang banger....

But then will stand behind disrespecting our flag...

THAT's what I'm talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        I'm talking about the CONSTANT contradiction and illogical mentality of groups like BLM who don't give a **** if a little girl was killed by some gang banger....

But then will stand behind disrespecting our flag...

THAT's what I'm talking about.
        How do you know it was a gang banger? if their is no witnesses?

Is it possible it wasnt a gangbanger? YES

Is it possible their just wasnt any witnesses? YES

see you just muddying up the topics cause your emotional about a few things, the lil girl and your flag and who do you blame? BLACK PEOPLE. SMH.

Comment

How do you know it was a gang banger? if their is no witnesses?

Is it possible it wasnt a gangbanger? YES

Is it possible their just wasnt any witnesses? YES

see you just muddying up the topics cause your emotional about a few things, the lil girl and your flag and who do you blame? BLACK PEOPLE. SMH.
          There were reports of 2 shooters, maybe 3.... yes... the victims were black...

The 8 year old girl was black..... you idiot..... and I'm blaming black people? Wtf are you talking about? I'm blaming low life **** ups.... I'm exposing the lefts agenda of not giving a **** about innocent life.... but then disrespecting our country.

You sound like an idiot right now...

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
            There were reports of 2 shooters, maybe 3.... yes... the victims were black...

The 8 year old girl was black..... you idiot..... and I'm blaming black people? Wtf are you talking about? I'm blaming low life **** ups.... I'm exposing the lefts agenda of not giving a **** about innocent life.... but then disrespecting our country.

You sound like an idiot right now...
            I sound like an idiot, you posted nothing, just a emotional rant.

again everything I said still stands just cause the victim is black doesnt change anything i said.

Comment

If she were killed by a stray bullet from a cop, you can bet your ass there would be candlelight vigils, riots in the street, and this story would be all over the media. But, just another day caught in the cross-fire of gang world and no one cares. Can't be snitchin' you know.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                If she were killed by a stray bullet from a cop, you can bet your ass there would be candlelight vigils, riots in the street, and this story would be all over the media. But, just another day caught in the cross-fire of gang world and no one cares. Can't be snitchin' you know.
                The girl was fking 8 years old man..... 8....... You should see her damn picture.... it drives me up the wall...

There were reports that there were 100+ people.. 3 people were injured besides her who died.... BROAD DAYLIGHT... Before you have kids this stuff bothers you, but no where near after you have them.

NO ONE .... will come forward.

Comment

I sound like an idiot, you posted nothing, just a emotional rant.

again everything I said still stands just cause the victim is black doesnt change anything i said.
                  I'm not biased like the left is man... It was at a memorial day celebration at a park in my home town. It was in the afternoon.
                  There were many... many... people there and MANY who probably know who it was.

The issue that really bothered me is when I saw an article on the next damn page about how ****** ass ***** Kaepernick is still trying to disrespect our country.

Comment

Sad situation, 20 grand might make someone say something, but it's very unlikely, WITSEC would be mandatory.

Comment

Working...
                    X