Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2 best fighters you've witnessed in there primes.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2 best fighters you've witnessed in there primes.

Throw away the history books and not talking about espn classic type shiz. Who are the 2 best fighters you personally have witnessed in ure era and the fighters era. I'm sure ray Robinson and Ali were great but what fighters have made the biggest impression on ure own history book.

My 2 are
    Bernard Hopkins
    And
    Manny pacquiao. Totally unbiased. So this weekend is special and nostalgic 2 me. I remember watching bhop de thrown tito in msg when he was a monster and the fact that he's still going at this level is one of the most special things I've seen in all of sports.
    Last edited by Chiboxing123; 11-06-2014, 11:28 PM.

Money May & Pacman.

Comment

Floyd and Rigondeaux

Would of had Roy but I caught the tail end of his prime.

Comment

My mum & dad

Comment

Bernard Hopkins. Still in his prime.

Andre Ward. Still in his prime. Working hard in the gym while waiting for a fight.

Comment

Hard to pick two, but without a doubt roy jones, and then I'd have to say tito Trinidad. The way he hurt guys was impressive.

Comment

Leonard is tops for me, even though I sometimes rooted for his great opponents. But he's the best in my lifetime. I can't pick a second because Duran/Hagler are tied in my book.

After them, I've got a group of equals including Mayweather, Pac, Hearns, Tyson, Holyfield, Roy Jones, BHOP, Pryor, Arguello, Chavez and a few others.

Then Oscar and others.

Comment

Well, I watched all of Miguel Cotto, from the beginning to the end. From the highs, the lows and the highs again..

Overall, one of the best I ever saw still is going to be Bernard Hopkins. I will talk about him for the rest of my life - he's an amazing fighter top to bottom. I also have great affinity for ERik Morales.

I've told this many times, but the greatest combo of speed, boxing, power and all that was Prime Hector Camacho. I remember sitting with my grandpa watching him and in awe. At his very best, I would always put my money on Macho.

Comment

1) Roberto Duran
                  2) Pernell Whitaker

Both have done things that have made me gasp. Pernell especially has dumbfounded me at just how supremely masterful he could be. Beyond ****. If I could see any two in the ring, live, head to head, it's these boys.

Comment

Roy and Lennox

Comment

Working...
                    X