No announcement yet.

The New P4P King?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New P4P King?

I'm sorry, but the #1 P4P Fighter in the sport should not be fighting Amir Khan. I understand it makes business since, so go make your money, but that crowns gotta be lifted. At least until September if he's fighting someone with a pulse. So, if not Floyd, who's the new P4P #1 Fighter?

Still Mayweather. Not his fault the competition is weak

Comment

It can't be Andre Ward because he fought Rodriguez. and It can't be Pacquiao because he fought Rios.

Comment

Zou Shiming.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          It can't be Andre Ward because he fought Rodriguez. and It can't be Pacquiao because he fought Rios.
          Well then Bradley or Rigo or hey, Wlad, step up bro

Comment

There's really no one in position to pass him even though he's fighting the lowly Amir Khan.

I guess if Bradley were able to beat Pacquiao, he would have an argument but I still wouldn't put him #1.

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
              Still Mayweather. Not his fault the competition is weak
              Lara, Garcia and Thurman are not weak.

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                I'm sorry, but the #1 P4P Fighter in the sport should not be fighting Amir Khan. I understand it makes business since, so go make your money, but that crowns gotta be lifted. At least until September if he's fighting someone with a pulse. So, if not Floyd, who's the new P4P #1 Fighter?
                Have you ever thought for 1 second you might be getting played?

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  Well then Bradley or Rigo or hey, Wlad, step up bro
                  Nah, not Rigo, he fought Agbeko so he can't be p4p.

I guess Bradley is last man standing! He's the only one who's fought solid competition in his last fight which is really what it takes nowadays to become P4P #1 apparently.

Comment

for now, there's no other choice but bredis prescott. he ktfo iron jaw amir khan... floyd the roided fraud choice as the best opponent he can fight right now!

Comment

Working...
                    X