No announcement yet.

Losing 4-5 Kg?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing 4-5 Kg?

I need to drop a few Kg within a few months. Any ideas on how to ensure that?

Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
    I need to drop a few Kg within a few months. Any ideas on how to ensure that?
    Get on a good diet and work out

Comment

Diet cardio and bodyweight exercises

Comment

Thanks.

I've started a diet, and I take a fair amount of excercise weekly.

Comment

eat less..

Comment

Cut out the fast food, alcohol, and junk food. Eat lean meat and a lot of vegetables. Reduce your carb intake especially from things like white bread, white pasta etc. Use whole grains as much as possible. Eat smaller meals throughout the day so you don't get hungry and overeat. Drink only water. Try not to eat for two hours before you go to sleep if possible.

Do your running first thing in the morning before you eat. Drink some water first though so you don't get dehydrated. Do some cardio right before bed - running, skipping, stationary bike, doesn't really matter just get your heart rate up for 20 minutes or so.

You only need to lose around 10lbs and if you have "a few months" that's more than enough time if you are willing to put in the effort.

Comment

what would be the best diet for this!!!!

Comment

1.Don't eat fast food, eat healthy.

2. RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN!!

Comment

A simple way is to cut out fried food, eat more fruit and do more running. Them three simple to follow rules willg et you home. run for 45mins per day.

Comment

Working...
                  X