Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Booth Wonders if Haye Will Fade in Second Half With Bellew

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Booth Wonders if Haye Will Fade in Second Half With Bellew

Adam Booth trained two division world champion David Haye for the majority of his pro career. Haye, 36-years-old, resumed his career last January after being inactive since July of 2012. Since returning, Haye has only had three one-sided rounds in the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't think Booth is bitter at all. Hayes shoulder isn't great and he looked clumsy in his comeback fights. He doesn't have natural stamina. Even Shane said when he first started training he was done in less than a minute. If Bellew can move well it could get interesting.

Comment

What secound half? LMAO its over in 2 to 4

Comment

Given each guys style - even if haye is ****ed - surely he will get stopped as both guys are aggressive

i just cant see bellew standing up to the punches - he gets dropped in virtually every fight and he's so easy to hit!

the shoulder surgery crap was a lie from David Haye when he went running from Fury - i have never believed he has had a serious operation

Comment

Originally posted by mrbigshot View Post
          Given each guys style - even if haye is ****ed - surely he will get stopped as both guys are aggressive

i just cant see bellew standing up to the punches - he gets dropped in virtually every fight and he's so easy to hit!

the shoulder surgery crap was a lie from David Haye when he went running from Fury - i have never believed he has had a serious operation
          Serious question: why do you think Haye chose to fight Fury when he was "scared" of him? Fury wasn't his mandatory or anything and nobody was calling for the fight back then, I don't even remember Fury's team calling Haye out very much.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbigshot View Post

Its no lie, he had the surgery and was advised to quit. Dude was out for 4 years. Theres evens pics of the surgery lol. Why lie about something and take such a huge amount of time away from the ring.

Comment

Booth knows Haye better than anybody.

Here is basically admitting Haye's stamina is awful. The only times he's done 12 rounds, he basically did it at a snails pace throwing a couple of punches a round.

I think it will be irrelevant anyway. I can't see it taking more than a few rounds for Haye to catch Bellew. If this fight somehow makes it past 6 rounds, it's because Haye is done and can't land a thing and he's having a rough night. I just think he has enough left to do Bellew pretty sharpish.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
                What secound half? LMAO its over in 2 to 4
                This is what I was thinking lol! I bet Bellend is claiming victory if it goes past five even if he get KTFO! what a tool.

Comment

Haye is an old man and Bellew is a weak pencil neck zero

Bellew could get his pencil neck broken by haye but again the old man Haye who actually has done little of note in boxing could fade fast by the 12th round. Remember Haye fought Wlad on hay's knees in BJ position the whole fight. Blamed it on a sore toe. Bellew the skinny toothpick got clobbered and KO'd violently by Adonis Stevenson. a win over the frail tin man Cleverly means little. This is a scrap junk yard trash fight for the britties and means little in boxing. Two court jesters as clowns good for a britty laugh. God bless thaT 100YR OLD DRIED OUT SENILE BAG QUEENIE.

Comment

haye wont gas if it goes late, only way it goes late is if bellew moves good all fight. moving well but non engaging and losing rounds haye wont have to expend energy. if haye is able to let his hands go he will hurt bellew, even if they land on the gloves he will hurt him. unless he swings wildly he'll do bad. lucky for haye he has good outside game. haye isnt so great on the inside but bellew isnt going to hurt him even if he punches him 5000 times

Comment

Working...
                    X