Boxing Bars in St Pete's/Tampa?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing Bars in St Pete's/Tampa?

Chaps,

I'll be in the above area the weekend of September 15th.

Does anyone know of any bars that will be showing the Chavez, Martinez, Canello, Lopez, etc etc etc fights?

Thanks.

Originally posted by taansend View Post
    Chaps,

I'll be in the above area the weekend of September 15th.

Does anyone know of any bars that will be showing the Chavez, Martinez, Canello, Lopez, etc etc etc fights?

Thanks.
    I just got to Macdill air force base a couple of months ago and want to know the same. If any body can provide the informtion I would greatly appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
      I just got to Macdill air force base a couple of months ago and want to know the same. If any body can provide the informtion I would greatly appreciate it.
      I'm going to ask the British pubs in the area. Maybe one of those will be showing it.

Comment

I live in Tampa and there may be a few places. Unfortunately a lot of people here are into queer MMA/UFC bull**** so it's hard to find places sometimes to actually watch boxing. You have your typical Hooter's and Winghouse type places that will probably show the fight. There is also a place called "The Press Box" on South Dale Mabry Hwy that usually shows all PPV fights. There also may be a few sports bars that may show it, Champps @ International Plaza, or somewhere like Courtside Grille in St. Pete across the I-275 bridge. However that is doubtful since as I said many places only show garbage UFC fights.

Honestly your best bet would be somewhere like Winghouse or Press Box which I am 99% sure will show it.

Comment

Working...
        X