Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins attacking McNabb a publicity stunt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopkins attacking McNabb a publicity stunt?

hahahaha I just found out what he said about McNabb. Thats funny as *****. I think it definitely appeals to Eagles fan and now that the whole sports world is talking about it you think he just did it to gain a little bit more exposure and ultimately get more love or hate interest and get more viewers for his upcoming fight?

He definitely knows how to come at a man's neck hahaha. He's the man though, you respect it. He definitely knows how to get into peoples heads haha.

he just does not like mcnabb and basically call him a moded uncle tom.

Comment

Hopkins along with Cotto is my favorite fighter, but he may be boxing's biggest buffoon. He's still butt hurt that McNabb didn't roll out the red carpet for him when he visited Eagles training camp like 7 years ago.

What's fully shameful that he thinks he's the authority on what makes a black person black. Vick will always be a second rate quarterback in comparison to McNabb, but since he went to jail, he's some how 'blacker' than McNabb. And T.O? That guy is an idiot. If he actually had perhaps 1/100th of McNabb's intelligence and maturity, he would have remained an Eagle and build on that great 2004 season and perhaps brought home a championship or two. Except he decided I guess to be a real ***** and then fade to has-been obscurity out there in Buffalo and Cincinatti.

Comment

Rush Limbaugh now BHop...

Comment

Working...
        X