No announcement yet.

zzzzzz..*cough* ...zzzzzzzzz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] zzzzzz..*cough* ...zzzzzzzzz

damn, Goldberg and Rogan couldnt save this fight.

also LOL at the crowd.. yo people correct me if im wrong.. but was there some people chanting "U F C!" during the shadow boxing moments?

haha GSP is the biggest waste of talent ever.

I mean he could put people in the hospital but rather play patty cake all night with somebody with no power whatsoever. I can't wait to see Silva knock him out and then Diaz-GSP! Diaz will bring him a ****in fight.

Comment

noob, they were chanting "G-S-P" (georges st. pierre)

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
        noob, they were chanting "G-S-P" (georges st. pierre)
        oh my bad.. mustve been that french canadian accent.. or because it was just a small crowd chanting.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
          haha GSP is the biggest waste of talent ever.

I mean he could put people in the hospital but rather play patty cake all night with somebody with no power whatsoever. I can't wait to see Silva knock him out and then Diaz-GSP! Diaz will bring him a ****in fight.
          yeah I gotta agree, I thought his dose-off on Koscheck was a one off.. then this crap just confirmed hes really lacking that killer instinct.

oh and thanks for the link Nate

Comment

yeah when jake shields is showing more aggression something is wrong

Comment

GBP kinda has the Klitchko mentalility. He fights safe which will most likely lead him to a victory. And he had 3 reasons to fight safe because he was fighting in his backyard and had blurred vision in his left eye and was fighting a guy who hasn't lost in 6 years.

He throws a looping overhand right like Maidana and Shields never adjusted to it. A good boxer would've turned him the other way or slipped and countered it with a hook uppercut.

Comment

Thats got to be the most boring main events in combat sports history ...I dont know whats wrong with GSP ...he ether only wants hold someone down for 5 rnds or to hide behind his jab all night ..

Comment

GSP fights as if he's sparring/training. Never trying to finish or even getting out of second gear.

He also seemed to wilt a bit after the cut/eye injury. Maybe I'm wrong but it looked to me like he was starting to fold mentally.

The safety-first thing is just really frustrating to watch.

Comment

I don't really give a guy crap if the guy he's fighting is tough, or super dangerous, or to his level... but dude, GSP should have TKO'd all of his previous opponents in under 2 rounds.

Jake Shields had NOTHING to offer and it still went to decision. He even damaged GSP!

Comment

Working...
                    X