No announcement yet.

Ivan Calderon-Cesar Canchila Agreement Reached

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ivan Calderon-Cesar Canchila Agreement Reached

It appears that a tentative agreement has been reached for a unification bout between WBO junior flyweight champion Ivan Calderon (32-0, 6KOs) of Puerto Rico and WBA interim-junior flyweight champ Cesar Canchila (27-1, 21KOs) of Colombia. Calderon was pulled from the March 28 card that is being put together by Puerto Rico Best Boxing. The fight, if the contracts get signed, would take place on May 23. [details]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 02-19-2009, 02:50 AM.

Ivan Calderon-Cesar Canchila Agreement Reached

It appears that a tentative agreement has been reached for a unification bout between WBO junior flyweight champion Ivan Calderon (32-0, 6KOs) of Puerto Rico and WBA interim-junior flyweight champ Cesar Canchila (27-1, 21KOs) of Colombia. Calderon was pulled from the March 28 card that is being put together by Puerto Rico Best Boxing. The fight, if the contracts get signed, would take place on May 23. [details]

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Calderon the New Unify JR Flyweight champ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Can't wait for this fight, it's going to be an absolute war of wills. Calderon is the more polished but Canchila is a very determined fighter with power.

Comment

another running show for calderon

Comment

Calderon will end him!!! He will KO Canchila to Oblivion for that is his wish!

Comment

nice ... i am really looking forward to this fight. glad to hear it was made.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                Calderon will end him!!! He will KO Canchila to Oblivion for that is his wish!
                i doubt he can KO Canchila..

calderon cant even br8k an egg with his hands

Comment

Calderon will outclass Canchilla not KO him. I dont know Jayuya, this is not the first time Canchilla and Calderon agreed to fight and then Canchilla fought someone else, I only believe it when its official.

Comment

Originally posted by jomarc View Post
                    i doubt he can KO Canchila..

calderon cant even br8k an egg with his hands
                    Why must you doubt Calderon's power!? He will purge the non-believers!!

Comment

Working...
                    X