Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lomachenko, Rigondeaux - Finally Go Face To Face!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Lomachenko, Rigondeaux - Finally Go Face To Face!

Lomachenko vs. Rigondeaux Press Conference Photos Gallery - We are a few days away from arguably the most historic fight we have seen in many a year. Two 2-time Olympic Gold Medalists facing off for the first time professionally, at the highest level, in a world championship fight. It will be Saturday, December 9 at the Theater at Madison Square Garden, which has been sold out for nearly two months. It and it will be televised live on ESPN at 9 p.m. ET / 6 p.m. PT. There will be a four-bout telecast that will end up with the grand finale of a great night of boxing, Lomachenko vs. Rigondeaux. The entire card will stream live on the ESPN App., beginning at 7:30 p.m. ET / 4:30 p.m. PT. Photos by Mikey Williams/Top Rank.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I knew that Loma will be taller but not that taller ! If Loma doesn't overwhelm and stops Rigondeaux then it will be a surprise for me.

Comment

'Basically the same size, doe'

**** off

Rigo is wearing platform shoes as well.

I almost started doubting my pick as we got closer to fight night as well. Lomachenko is just gonna bull doze him. All his fans are gonna go mental like he just did something great.

Comment

Stephanie Ann Cook

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
          I knew that Loma will be taller but not that taller ! If Loma doesn't overwhelm and stops Rigondeaux then it will be a surprise for me.
          They're both small men, but damn, Rigo is teeny-weenie small! Coming up 2 weight classes against Lomachenko? He's a dead man.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

**** off

I almost started doubting my pick as we got closer to fight night as well. Lomachenko is just gonna bull doze him. All his fans are gonna go mental like he just did something great.
            and rigo gots that 2.5” reah advantage. Key factor

Comment

The size difference is immediately obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                Stephanie Ann Cook
                I know! I need to get me some of that!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

**** off

I was actually going to change my pick from Lomachenko to Rigondeaux thinking the size difference was thinned from what I saw in the training pictures then I saw this and caused me to say eff that, Lomas going to hurt Rigo good.

Comment

oh mmmm what's going on here?

Comment

Working...
                    X