No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marco Huck vs. Ola Afolabi III on June 8th in Berlin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marco Huck vs. Ola Afolabi III on June 8th in Berlin

It is now clear: the trilogy fight between WBO champion Marco Huck (35-2-1, 25 KO's) and interim titlist Ola Afolabi (33 years, 19-2-4, 9 KO's) will take place in Berlin on June 8th at the Max-Schmeling-Halle. Both opponents first fought in December 2009, and Huck won a close fight with scores of 115:113, 115:113 and 116:112. In April 2012, they met again in Erfurt and fought to a twelve round draw (114:114, 114:114 and 115:113).

[Click Here To Read More]

Get ready for another 12 rounds of controversy followed by a fourth fight were Huck is KO'd in the 6th round

Comment

It's going to be another close fight in which Afolabi deserves to win but Huck will get the decision.

Huck should already have defeats against Afolabi, Lebedev and Arslan.

Comment

The decisions in the first two fights were fair.

To those who disagree, which rounds did Huck unarguably not win in the fight/fights whose result/results you dispute?

Comment

Originally posted by Levity View Post
          The decisions in the first two fights were fair.

To those who disagree, which rounds did Huck unarguably not win in the fight/fights whose result/results you dispute?
          I agree, the judging was just about perfect in both bouts, surprisingly. No doubt Lebedev and Arslan were robbed though.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
            It's going to be another close fight in which Afolabi deserves to win but Huck will get the decision.

Huck should already have defeats against Afolabi, Lebedev and Arslan.
            I had Huck winning the first one (I think) but I felt Afolabi completely gassed and Huck nicked it in the rematch.

If Afolabi is going to win, he needs to train his ass off and have the stamina to match Huck's usual late-fight rallys.

Comment

The cries of robbery in the previous fights are unjust. Afolabi started off really well in both but allowed Huck to take over when his stamina diminished. If Afolabi can keep it up for 12 rounds, he'll get the decision tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                Get ready for another 12 rounds of controversy followed by a fourth fight were Huck is KO'd in the 6th round

Comment

Working...
                X