No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse fight tim bradley at 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucas Matthysse fight tim bradley at 140

i say he murders little timmy... since bradley always looking for a fight, how about matthysse???? who u got and why???

I would take Bradley, not cause he is better, Lucas gets bad decisions against him in the states and Tim won the worst decision in years. So Bob will make sure to protect his investment.

Comment

Nobody with a "big" name is going to want to fight Matthysse after last night.

Comment

Bradley by an 8-4 type decision.

Comment

The next day hyperbole is well underway.Lucas looked good last night but Soto has not fought anyone off any real quality since Guzman 5 years ago and he has lost alot off power since his 130lb days nevermind the fact that he is 32 and a 60+ fight career but he can still box and fight so it was a good win for Lucas but this does not mean he beats Bradley for me yet.Lucas should fight someone like Alvardo next but this stupid tr gbp thing would get in the way

Comment

Lucas has a new fan in me. I'll support him against Bradley.
            His power was beastly against an outgunned Soto. I like Soto but man, Lucas has some good firepower.

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
              The next day hyperbole is well underway.Lucas looked good last night but Soto has not fought anyone off any real quality since Guzman 5 years ago and he has lost alot off power since his 130lb days nevermind the fact that he is 32 and a 60+ fight career but he can still box and fight so it was a good win for Lucas but this does not mean he beats Bradley for me yet.Lucas should fight someone like Alvardo next but this stupid tr gbp thing would get in the way
              Urbano Antillion, David Diaz, Jesus Chavez, all not worth anything?

Not to mention the fact that prior to last night the guy had never even been knocked down before in 68 wars.

Comment

Matthysse cut off his pony tail there is no way hes ever losing again or getting robbed again.

Mattysse Ko bradley rd 11

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  Urbano Antillion, David Diaz, Jesus Chavez, all not worth anything?

Not to mention the fact that prior to last night the guy had never even been knocked down before in 68 wars.
                  No not really Jesus Chavez finished by the time Soto got him Antilion and Diaz for me are just decent fighters with plenty off heart like ive watched Lucas for a while now and ya it was a good win last night proved too most on here he can bang but this victory does not mean he can beat Timothy Bradley like ts said.It just the usual next day hype

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Bradley by an 8-4 type decision.
                    With many close rounds which could go either way

Comment

Working...
                    X