No announcement yet.

Insomnia, leave me alone!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insomnia, leave me alone!!!

I guess the days of good sleeping are gone for my old ass. My new pal insomnia has been crashing at the house for the last 2-3 weeks.

You should drink more.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      You should drink more.
      You think I didn't try that already?

You can skip asking me about looking at more pron too

Comment

When you force your self to sleep with drugs or alcohol your not getting proper rest.drink some warm milk workout for awhile.

Comment

I feel sorry for you. A few weeks ago, I had trouble with a wisdom tooth which was causing me unbearable pain and keeping me up until the early hours.

I hate not being able to sleep. It's bed by 10, up by 7, for me.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              When you force your self to sleep with drugs or alcohol your not getting proper rest.drink some warm milk workout for awhile.

I know. I'm not taking pills and I didn't drink t two nights.

I might take you up on that workout idea, if it happens tomorrow. Maybe go running or practice. Right now it might keep me up longer and I got a big day tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by timba View Post
                I feel sorry for you. A few weeks ago, I had trouble with a wisdom tooth which was causing me unbearable pain and keeping me up until the early hours.

I hate not being able to sleep. It's bed by 10, up by 7, for me.
                This **** sucks. I can't remember the last time I slept for more than 3 straight hours..

I'm buying a new bigger bed asap. This piece of shi t has been killing me and the wife's back forever. Doesn't help that my kid is a terrible sleeper.

10-7! You sleep 10hrs a night?

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
                  Dorian, you're the man. I'm gonna go get my headphones. Lord knows why o haven't tried that yet.

If I fall out in the next 16 minutes, I can get 2 hrs and 15 minutes sleep!!!!! Sweet.

Comment

do something mundane and boring till you fall asleep, like watch a movie that youve seen a million times before or something like that.

as you lay in bed thinking about how you cant sleep you just keep your self awake thinking about it, you need to take you mind off of it, off of everythign that you might think about and watching amovie some tv what ever, works.

Comment

Working...
                    X