No announcement yet.

Mayweather decided to NOT give the fans their moneys worth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather decided to NOT give the fans their moneys worth

I dont understand why people are all over are wasting time arguing that it was legal, lets talk about how they charged the most PPV fee ever for this fight and how Floyd chose to end the fight in one of the shittiest ways ever. Floyd could have easily took a step back after they hugged, put his guard up like so many other boxers have when they meet in the center of the ring at the start of a round, and allow for the fight to proceed. I also dont understand why people are arguing that it was karma so some how it was OK to still take a big dump on the fans that shelled out the $60. Lets talk about the fact that he had 8 rounds left to sneak in a hard low blow, an elbow, even a headbutt. What Floyd did and the "protect yourself at all times" thing is something that would be more appropriate for a ball room bout with some no names, not a fucking mega PPV fight in the 4th round.

Yep he ****ted on all the people who bought the PPV and everyone who bought tickets

Comment

i mean its boxing....wat do u expect anything can happen...

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
        Yep he ****ted on all the people who bought the PPV and everyone who bought tickets
        Originally posted by Zarco View Post
        I dont understand why people are all over are wasting time arguing that it was legal, lets talk about how they charged the most PPV fee ever for this fight and how Floyd chose to end the fight in one of the shittiest ways ever. Floyd could have easily took a step back after they hugged, put his guard up like so many other boxers have when they meet in the center of the ring at the start of a round, and allow for the fight to proceed. I also dont understand why people are arguing that it was karma so some how it was OK to still take a big dump on the fans that shelled out the $60. Lets talk about the fact that he had 8 rounds left to sneak in a hard low blow, an elbow, even a headbutt. What Floyd did and the "protect yourself at all times" thing is something that would be more appropriate for a ball room bout with some no names, not a fucking mega PPV fight in the 4th round.

you haven't learned yet, you ppl paying to see dude lose will NEVER get your money's worth.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
          you haven't learned yet, you ppl paying to see dude lose will NEVER get your money's worth.
          I never buy Floyds PPV

Comment

If people feel that cheated, try and hook up with other boxing fans; guys who would be willing to chip in.

Comment

you bought his ppv to watch him do his sweet science. now u got a sucker punch KO

Comment

Originally posted by ThatHaitiankid View Post
                i mean its boxing....wat do u expect anything can happen...

Comment

that was the first ppv in a while that i actually felt like i got my moneys worth.

Comment

I find Floyd to be a conflicted guy. He cries about everyone hating on him and not giving him his "props" and then he pulls crap like this. Legal or not, does he honestly expect anyone to give him props for taking a advantage of a simpleton like Ortiz and popping him while his hands are down?

Floyd should go watch Gladiator. Remember when Proximo told Maxiumus that he wasnt the best because he won or killed quickly? He told Maxiumus to "Win the Crowd" .. Floyd does not know how or does not want to win the crowd.

He's like Ivan Drago in that he fights for himself.. which is fine, but he needs to stop whining about his props if he only fights for himself.

Comment

Working...
                    X