No announcement yet.

Dwyer's Take on Rigo-Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwyer's Take on Rigo-Donaire

I'm not a follower of Dwyer, nor am I very familiar with his track record. I've seen a few of his videos, and he sometimes offers interesting analysis. Here's his take on Rigo-Donaire. I think his breakdown is provocative:

He was right on Thompson

Comment

Whoever he picked may have Dwyer's curse. I don't think his track record is that great. Just remember to bet underdog and hedge.

Comment

Paraphrase yo!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          He was right on Thompson
          He's gotta be right on something sometime. lol I don't know how accurate Dwyer normally is, but picking Thompson seems like a good call, not just in light of how things turned out, but because I don't think too many people would've picked Tony.

Comment

That is his MO. Pick underdog which he deemed with favorable odds and hedge.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              He's gotta be right on something sometime. lol I don't know how accurate Dwyer normally is, but picking Thompson seems like a good call, not just in light of how things turned out, but because I don't think too many people would've picked Tony.
              His method is find an underdog he thinks has good value, validate the value and then bet.
              The only two winners I can think of is Pirog and Thompson (Price)

Comment

I swear he always picks the black fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                  Paraphrase yo!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  Dwyer picks Rigo to win. But if you're betting, he advises to take Guille to win and hedge your bet with Nonito by KO. He says Donaire doesn't land many jabs against southpaws and that he'll be forced to rely almost exclusively on power shots, leaving him open to Rigo's counters. Dwyer thinks Rigo might just score the KO.

Comment

Originally posted by BIg Smoke View Post
                    I swear he always picks the black fighter.

He literally does.

Comment

Working...
                    X