Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is David Haye a pu$$y or does he have a valid point?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is David Haye a pu$$y or does he have a valid point?

Originally Im thinking.....he is a wet fat vagina for not getting in the mix.......but now im rethinking that just a tad.......like it or not he is one third of the so called "champions" in the HW......I was not aware (and still not clear) on the terms of the contract......but this fight should go down.....50/50.....I don't see why not........if they are low balling his ass I can see why he wouldn't fight.....after all he prob knows this is his big chance to cash in with the most risk......Hmmmmmmm.....got me thinking......

what you b!tches got on the subject????

He is a newbie in the heavyweight division.

He went after them and called them out, so he himself has put them as the main heavyweights to beat.

I dont see how it should be a 50/50 split.

In conclusion. He is a pu$$y who is fighting ****in Harrison. He cant say **** to them about who they face.

Comment

David Haye is a *****.

Comment

Nah, David Haye is not a p*ssy, but at the same time he isn't being low-balled by the klits either. They have clearly offered him 50/50, the problem Haye is having, and I can understand where he is coming from is that more of the total pot would be coming from him, which is obviously why they refused his second offer to keep their own earnings from their respective countries. Haye just wants it to be the best business deal possible, when the Klits commit to that (and presumably that is going to mean shelving their current TV deal) the fight happens.

Hopefully the RTL deal the Klits have will expire soon and the fight can be made.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan B'Stard View Post
          Nah, David Haye is not a p*ssy, but at the same time he isn't being low-balled by the klits either. They have clearly offered him 50/50, the problem Haye is having, and I can understand where he is coming from is that more of the total pot would be coming from him, which is obviously why they refused his second offer to keep their own earnings from their respective countries. Haye just wants it to be the best business deal possible, when the Klits commit to that (and presumably that is going to mean shelving their current TV deal) the fight happens.

Hopefully the RTL deal the Klits have will expire soon and the fight can be made.
          Where did you see that was the offer??? 50/50????

Comment

Mayweather would beat the **** out of him and steal his phone.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
              He is a newbie in the heavyweight division.

He went after them and called them out, so he himself has put them as the main heavyweights to beat.

I dont see how it should be a 50/50 split.

In conclusion. He is a pu$$y who is fighting ****in Harrison. He cant say **** to them about who they face.
              He maybe a newbie in HW but not in boxing.....and until we change this fuked up way of having all these Chumps...eeer.......I mean Champs.........the bottom line is he is one third of the mix......so regardless he should get 50/50........now if he is getting 50/50 split and STILL doesn't take the fights then he is most def a dripping wet Vageeeeen.....
              Last edited by extracurRICular; 09-28-2010, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Hes a coward. Chagaev was 1/3rd of the HW champ and he got in the ring and took his beating. Not Wlad's fault that the title reverted back to Valuev. IMO the Valuev Haye beat was a totally washed up bum. He had lost 3 of his last 5 fights and was coming off of what I scored as losses to Holy and Ruiz. Sure he beat Bergeron and Liak, but seriously the guy was done for.

He came and challenged them. If he could beat Wlad and have no rematch clause who cares if Wlad offered 10% he would make much much much much much more in all of his defenses. Hell, he's have all the bargaining power against Vitali and wlad as well as the power to choose other opponents. He would go from british champ to world hw champ.

Wlad has more belts, is the bigger name, has more defenses, he shouldnt give haye over 30% imo. Why does Haye deserve 50%...Haye is the challenger. Why do I think Haye is the challenger? Oh yeah cause he challenged Wladimir.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                  Mayweather would beat the **** out of him and steal his phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
                    Where did you see that was the offer??? 50/50????
                    from Haye himself, he's been pretty honest about it in recent interviews. He even released a vid of himself talking about why the fight hasn't happened. He was offered 50/50, Haye's problem was what it was 50/50 of.

Comment

Working...
                    X