Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to gain weight safetly with high metabolism?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to gain weight safetly with high metabolism?

Well, any suggestions? I eat and eat meats, and things that give a lot of protein and whatnot, and no results. Are supplements a must in this situation?

im in the situation you are in..im thinking of eating 1 protein bar with each meal..i don't know anything about them so if anyone could give me some info....?

Comment

That could work, let me know how that goes.

Comment

If you aren't gaining any weight then eat more. Simple as that. You have to eat enough so that your body isn't in a caloric deficit. Sign up on www.fitday.com and record your foods, then you lifestyle and your activities throughout the day. If you are in deficit add food. Then go over your caloric needs by about 500 calories. You'll gain about 1 pound a week like this.

Comment

Eat at night....

Do muscle bilding exercises. Then with this eat appropriately to build muscle as opposed to fat.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman
            Well, any suggestions? I eat and eat meats, and things that give a lot of protein and whatnot, and no results. Are supplements a must in this situation?

if you tried all the rest then get supplements! but maintain the 5 to 6 small meals through the day, and make sure they are clean no junk food, fast food or what not.

Comment

i was in the same mess as u, this is wat u have to do, eat 1000cal extra a day anyway u can. dats what i did, and u have to keep eating, after u eat, wen u feel like u might be hungry in an hour, eat right then, it was har for me at first, but now, i keep getin hungry myself coz my apetite has opened. and u gota lift weights

Comment

can you gain muscle mass say 2kg without lifting weights just doing body weight excercises??

Comment

Originally posted by HELLRAZAH
                  can you gain muscle mass say 2kg without lifting weights just doing body weight excercises??

ya but you will need to eat more protien and carbs! I suggest you go to one of those online personaly trainers and they email you a diet plan to follow and excersice regime.

But you would need to hit the weights to really put on mass.

you have to shock your muscles man.

Comment

Originally posted by My_Sport
                    If you aren't gaining any weight then eat more. Simple as that. You have to eat enough so that your body isn't in a caloric deficit. Sign up on www.fitday.com and record your foods, then you lifestyle and your activities throughout the day. If you are in deficit add food. Then go over your caloric needs by about 500 calories. You'll gain about 1 pound a week like this.
                    This is exactly right. This is what many boxers do to gain weight for different divisions. You need to find your calorie expenditure. You burn calories doing everything, Example, walking, sleeping, showering and etc. If you can find how much you burn a day then you eat 500 more calories for that day.
                    Say you burn 2000 calories a day doing normal activity including traing, then to gain weight you need to eat 2,500 a day to gain 1 pound a week. It's a long struggle but it will work if you stay consistent with your meals and workout. Don't eat a lot of carbs before you go to bed because they turn into fat, then sugar.

Comment

Working...
                    X