Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

only whites should be allowed to wear ambercrombie hollister etc...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• only whites should be allowed to wear ambercrombie hollister etc...

if your not white you look like a clown wearing that tight surfer boy shiiat...

I'm White, and if you catch me wearing Abercrombie:

Sucker punch me in the back of the head, floor me and let your boys rush in to do some damage. That way when I wake up I will have learned my mistake.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

That is the worst clothing in the World

Comment

A&F T Shirts are only good and the hoodys for winter apart from that the quality of clothes is ****e, ive bought like 2or 3 hoodies where the zips have all f-cked up

Comment

No nobody should wear that ridiculous ****. It only reinforces negative stereotypes about white people.

Comment

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
            if your not white you look like a clown wearing that tight surfer boy shiiat...
            I don't mind. I am not white anyways, and I wouldn't be caught dead wearing that crap. Not my cup of tea:

Comment

It is a very "metrosexual" clothingline

Comment

A&F seriously disappointed me. All of their clothing that was more or less my size was extremely tight in the shoulders. Now, I understand they want to make skinny guys look a bit more buff, but what about us, the actual buff guys?

Comment

Never used that brand.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                    A&F seriously disappointed me. All of their clothing that was more or less my size was extremely tight in the shoulders. Now, I understand they want to make skinny guys look a bit more buff, but what about us, the actual buff guys?
                    No offense but you cant possibly be that buff and fit into an A&F shirt. I went in their with one of my exes before I cant imagine not ripping out of their largest size.

Comment

Working...
                    X