No announcement yet.

Programa de Pacquiao/Marquez en Azteca America

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Programa de Pacquiao/Marquez en Azteca America

anyone else watching it? it looks like a 24/7 type show. anyone know anything about this? it's on right now for those who have azteca america.

estan siguiendo marquez en su viaje a las filipinas y hablando de la primera dos peleas con el, bob arum, y nacho

Comment

se trata de una programa especial llamado rompe: marquez. todavia queda media hora si quieren ver, pero la voy buscar mas tarde. yo creo que alguien lo va a subir a youtube

Comment

i didn't catch that, i did watch the 24/7 though, it was alright but i got to admit im not hyped at all for this fight, and I didn't like how team pac keeps saying they need to prove that pac was the better fighter back then, i just want someone to tell him why he chose to fight him this late

Comment

I saw some of it last night. BTW the new 24/7 wasnt that good

Comment

Originally posted by cactusEG View Post
            I saw some of it last night. BTW the new 24/7 wasnt that good
            yeah, the only real part i was interested in was the marquez scenes but even then it felt like the same stuff we've already seen. pacquiao's stuff as well.

this is the episode that i was talking about on saturday night

since they said this is part of a 3 episode special, i'm assuming there will be a new one on saturday night as well.

Comment

Didn't see the 24/7 not interested in watch 30mins of propaganda that'll make us thing Marquez can beat Pacquiao or even have another epic fight like the first 2.

Comment

Top Rank Entrevistas en Espanol

Comment

Working...
                X