Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mike Tyson's new persona just an act?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Mike Tyson's new persona just an act?

Maybe it's because I grew up around street people and can spot evil when I see it, but I just don't totally believe tyson has reformed himself. I always knew tyson was a bad human being. I've read the police reports and various accounts of the stuff he did while training in the catskills ( 10 + sexual assault charges, 3 battery charges, attempted rape, kicked out of school after 2 weeks ). I know what type of people tyson is. He prayed on the weak because he himself was weak. The reason he went to jail at 12? Robbery. But he wasn't a thug robber. He was so soft that he robbed old women. He'd ask them to carry their bags then run down the stairs and away with their groceries.

This new cuddly wuddly Mr. Nice guy hasn't deceived me. He's still that brownsville project thug, hiding between the walls because he would get picked on, looking for easy prey. That mentality never leaves you not even at 45-46 years old. I think he's doing it for the attention. I also doubt he's completely sober.

LMAO at you growing up around "street people"!!!!
    Last edited by jri9d0; 06-29-2011, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
      LMAO at you growing up around "street people"!!!!

LMFAO @ him growing up period

Comment

mike was never a bad human being, he was a kid hurting badly on the inside and acting out. we are all capable of everything and anything, including the most sinister and malicious things, it just has to be brought out of us. mike was hurt and had no hope, more importantly he was just a kid even if in a mans body. he hadnt been taught right from wrong either so he did what most ppl in pain do, cause pain to somebody else.

i do believe he was always a good man, that he always had more good in him than bad. the bad side just got fed much more often. now hes in a better place and the real him is starting to show more often.

Comment

Depends on how much meds he's taking per day

When his daughter died and he seemed to stay down after that it seems he really has just matured it is possible

He really seems happy and grateful every time i've seen him on interviews or TV

Comment

What a clown.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              LMFAO @ him growing up period
              LMFAOTWH

Comment

Its not an act. Tyson seems happier now than i've ever seen him.

Comment

you mellow out as you age. Nothing new.

Comment

I seriously think the whole diet thing has him fixed. I'm sure he has access to drugs etc but I don't believe he is a user and thats because he's looking after himself and attending counselling.

And his wife seems to be pretty solid and he seems to be in a positive relationship.

He's not living the lifestyle of a Marvin Gaye or James Brown like he was in the nineties. He's not hanging around with Farrakhan and all that.

He's more like a retired sportsman now. Have a look at George Foreman and how crazy he was and how he grew up. I believe its a similar thing with Mike.

Comment

Working...
                    X