No announcement yet.

Freddie roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddie roach

Well the man said he was gonna bet his 2 houses lol as anyone heard or seen from Freddie since ?

Originally posted by calihomie818661 View Post
    Well the man said he was gonna bet his 2 houses lol as anyone heard or seen from Freddie since ?
    I just left L.A. yesterday. I was in downtown L.A. (SKID ROW). I thought I saw him there begging for change. Real talk.

Freddy 'The Homeless Joke' Roach.

Comment

Lmao Freddie sucks at his predictions

Comment

Why you think Cotto was so pissed about the decision. He gotta let Roach sleep on his couch now.

Comment

two houses lmfao that dungeon you keep all your mail order Thailand brides in isnt a separate house freddie you fool.

Comment

Roach is blinded by his own ego. Team pac was really good when they just say something like "we'll just do our best every round" instead of freddy's predictions. I dont think hes really capable of training someone now, hes using himself as a parameter of how strong or fast his fighters are and that is just wrong at this stage. He needs michael moorer back in pacs team just for a second voice.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
              Roach is blinded by his own ego. Team pac was really good when they just say something like "we'll just do our best every round" instead of freddy's predictions. I dont think hes really capable of training someone now, hes using himself as a parameter of how strong or fast his fighters are and that is just wrong at this stage. He needs michael moorer back in pacs team just for a second voice.
              Well said! Green k

Comment

Originally posted by KingTainoCanelo View Post
                I just left L.A. yesterday. I was in downtown L.A. (SKID ROW). I thought I saw him there begging for change. Real talk.

Freddy 'The Homeless Joke' Roach.
                Green K lmao

Comment

Working...
                X