• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official FIFA 13 Ultimate Team Thread

How you get those players already?

Comment

I can't fukin wait!

I heard UT will have divisions this year and the morale system will be different..

Plus they're making an app for ios and Android so u can manage player trades away from home. Hopefully it's good and I can play the market to make coins during my free periods.

Demo is out Sept 11.

Comment

I hope they have more tournaments this year

Comment

I hope the market isn't as ******ed as it was in 12

Comment

the first team I will make will be the Mexican Olympic squad and straight own these clown with the stacked teams.

Comment

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
              I can't fukin wait!

I heard UT will have divisions this year and the morale system will be different..

Plus they're making an app for ios and Android so u can manage player trades away from home. Hopefully it's good and I can play the market to make coins during my free periods.

Demo is out Sept 11.
              Play the market? All the nerds camping around the 1 hour mark snap up all the bargains before anyone can get a look in.

Comment

Originally posted by JRM View Post
                the first team I will make will be the Mexican Olympic squad and straight own these clown with the stacked teams.
                Stick 5 at the back and play counter with strikers with over 90 pace, beats a lot of players with stacked teams but you also get a lot of hate messages. LOL

Comment

Looking at playing this properly, my bro plays better than me but ill be doing alot of the singleplayer tourneys and managment.

The conctract thing pisses me off and some of the tournies are BS like whole team form one country or all Premier league players.

How many players u need like 60 or something?

Comment

What about pro clubs?

Comment

Working...
                    X