No announcement yet.

John Mugabi vs Paul Williams @154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Mugabi vs Paul Williams @154

There would be fireworks but Mugabi would have a lot of trouble getting off as he has virtually no counter punching ability. Paul Williams certainly isnt a hard punch but Mugabi had one of the weakest chins ever

Paul Williams wins via TKO round 4

Mugabi wins by knockout in the mid rounds

Comment

marvin hagler, the former undisputed MW champion, one of the greatest MW champs ever went through hell to beat a very determined john mugabi...

i imagine that version of john mugabi against the very best version of williams and i see the ugandan brutally punishing the 'punisher"...

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
        marvin hagler, the former undisputed MW champion, one of the greatest MW champs ever went through hell to beat a very determined john mugabi...

i imagine that version of john mugabi against the very best version of williams and i see the ugandan brutally punishing the 'punisher"...
        This^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post

You can't just pick out one fight and say the guy from that fight, that level has to be sustained for more then one fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
            You can't just pick out one fight and say the guy from that fight, that level has to be sustained for more then one fight.
            the pre-norris john mugabi? the one who was sporting 37-2 record with 37 of 'em ending inside the distance? mugabi wins...

against a mugabi post norris, i give williams a much better shot...
            Last edited by talip bin osman; 05-14-2011, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Williams isnt that good though,should be taken into consideration

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post

Paul Williams has shown he can take a punch and keep fighting. Mugabi has the ultimate glass jaw.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
                  williams is quite good but as demonstrated by quintana and martinez, can be outboxed... i see him as a softer version of iran barkley...

Comment

Paul Williams has shown he can take a punch and keep fighting. Mugabi has the ultimate glass jaw.
                    very few fighters in and around the WW and MW division would still be vertical after getting hit flush on the jaw by mclellan and/or norris who both IMHO are more badass punchers than sergio martnez...

Comment

Working...
                    X