No announcement yet.

Well done Alex Arthur

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done Alex Arthur

Congrats to Alex Arthur. Conrolled the fight from the 3rd round onwards to an impressive win. Your thoughts on the fight.

well i aint seen it..could ya fill me in

Comment

Arthur won via knockout in the 9th round. Docerty went down on one knee as if to say stuff it and stayed down for the count. You could see that his corner were just about to throw in the towel. Also Arthur and Gomez had a bit of a confrontation at the end of the fight was quite comical. All in all it was a pretty good fight. Thought Alex Arthur looked pretty impressive.

Comment

Decent little fight.

Gomez vs Arthur II must happen. Gomez has 'Nothing to offer' Arthur, my arse.

Comment

The only surprise for me was that Docherty never got cut, the uppercut that smashed his nose was similar to the shot that Barrera done Morales with in their last fight & it did seem to affect him cos I gave Doc the first 3 rounds then Arthur took over from the 4th. Arthur should fight Gomez again if only to prove something to himself, as soon as I heard him saying that **** at the end about Gomez not bringing anything to the table etc...The guy knocked **** out of you pal that's bringing plenty to the table It's a fight Arthur could win but it doesn't sound good & it won't look good if he doesn't take the return with Gomez.

Comment

This was a good fight, with Arthur picking his punches well when he began to up the pace. Doc got caught with some good shots and it seemed to take the heart out of him a bit. As for fighting Gomez again, well i would love to see that fight, could be real fireworks. Arthur should ask for the same money that the greedy Gomez was wanting for a return match. Should be interesting to see what developes.

Comment

Barryboy, nail has been hit on the head there.

Nothing to prove my arse, he beat 7 shades of **** out of you in the first fight!!!

BTW Barry are you into football at all???

Comment

Originally posted by kidrock
                BTW Barry are you into football at all???
                Depends what mood I'm in mate though I always watch the Old Firm games here & the big derby games in England cos your usually guaranteed some good action in those matches

Comment

Originally posted by barryboy
                  Depends what mood I'm in mate though I always watch the Old Firm games here & the big derby games in England cos your usually guaranteed some good action in those matches

May I be so bold as to ask which side of the coin you follow??

Celtic all the way for me, massive fan

Comment

Well done Alex Arthur.

Comment

Working...
                    X