Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juanma and Marquez Getting Millionaire Paydays, Juanma Embarras of the KD vs Bernabe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juanma and Marquez Getting Millionaire Paydays, Juanma Embarras of the KD vs Bernabe

Juan Manuel Lopez, the undefeated WBO featherweight champion who in September 18 is scheule to fight Rafael Marquez at MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada, could earn a millionaire pursue according to what is shaping up and yesterday the Showtime television network was in Caguas filming scenes that will serve as promotion for the poster which will mark the 200th anniversary of the Independence of Mexico.

Marquez has already signed his contract as stated in the post fight press conference by one of his promoters, Fernando Beltran, but the Lopez group, led by Orlando Piņero, said there was no hurry to sign, but they assumed that no problems will occur to reach an agreement with the promoter Bob Arum, president of Top Rank.

"And by Wednesday or Thursday of next week we will have an answer in order to make an official announcement. I'm sure that fight is going to happen, "he said.

However, the charismatic fighter with 29-0 and 26 KOs, was terse and did exit the question of the "seven figures and some chage that he will earn."

"I do not negotiate with that. My manager is in charge of searching for the big numbers that I hope will be satisfactory for me and for Rafael.
    We are working hard to continue our ascent as we planned. Today (yesterday) was Showtime here recording what I do during the day. Showtime is with Marquez and now me. We did the previous match and now this. We might do a couple more. We do not know. We are with the higher bidder. I have not signed with any of the major channels' he said.

Yesterday, Lopez, was still celebrating his explosive victory where he visited the canvas for a second time in his career being the first in his fifth brawl where ' he was off balance', accepting that this fall was due to an oversight by not following the instructions from his corner.

"i didnt feel the punch,but it got me. It really was an oversight because it honors the battle plan was tightened in the second assault. That if he was good in the first and put him in bad shape, me holding it in stride scoring with the jab. But I'm excited, I never thought I was going to end as quickly and exchanged with him. I was watching the right and left took the blow which was rather defensive. What I felt was an embarrassment, "she summarized.

Meanwhile, said he is preparing for his wedding in the church with his wife Barbara, which will be Saturday at the Cathedral of Caguas after 5 pm and the public may attend the same but not to the reception will be private.

"But I will not take a honeymoon. I'm going to stay because we will start training for that fight. And after the fight, we go on honeymoon, settlements.

http://www.vocero.com/deportes-notic...el-vocero.html

Great win for JML.....I hope he will be victorious against Rafa.

Comment

No wonder why he took this fight in a hurry.

a huge name that will give him his first million dollar payday, plus name recognation(for his star power) and a solid opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
        Great win for JML.....I hope he will be victorious against Rafa.
        Man he is getting 1 mill +, Caballero would had got him like 350K, no wonder he took the Marquez fight

Comment

I can't wait for this fight. Both have power and shaky chins. Plus it's a great styles matchup

Comment

750K on JaunMa.

He will be 30W-27KO.

Its gonna be great for as long as it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
              Man he is getting 1 mill +, Caballero would had got him like 350K, no wonder he took the Marquez fight
              Figueroa, Medina, Lotnchi, Mtagwa gave him how much?? I know what you trying to do, Lopez ducked Cab.

Even after this he's still going to duck him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                Figueroa, Medina, Lotnchi, Mtagwa gave him how much?? I know what you trying to do, Lopez ducked Cab.

Pretty much the same he would earn fighting Peluchin...***** thinks he's the Golden Boy.

Comment

He looked pissed after he got dropped . One thing is for sure, Lopez has the heart of a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post

Same thing Rafael Marquez has donde since 05, he ducked Caballero to, if we go by your standars!

Originally posted by .Rich Loc. View Post
                    He looked pissed after he got dropped . One thing is for sure, Lopez has the heart of a fighter.
                    He said he felt embarras that he got KD with a punch that didnt even hurt hm. He was pissed as hell!!

Comment

Working...
                    X